I travel a lot and stay in 4 and 5 star hotels
A few months back my usual spot in Brampton
was booked solid on a busy weekend and I had to book several
rooms at the Howard Johnson at the last minute.
I was actually surprised by the service I got and
the room was large and very clean. The room
size is no different than most 4 star hotels
and the carpet and furnishings were in great condition.
The major difference was that the lobby was smaller than
the elaborate style lobbies in 5 stars that I'm used to but it
was still cozy and comfortable.
Hojo is a family style hotel chain but things went fine
for me there. No issues at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only minutes from Toronto Pearson International Airport and attractions such as the Hershey Centre sports and entertainment arena, this hotel in Brampton, Ontario offers complimentary continental breakfast and free local calls. The guestrooms at the Marigold Hotel feature coffeemakers and free wireless internet access. Guests can also visit the business center for shipping and fax services or use the internet kiosk in the lobby. The Marigold Hotel is just a short drive from attractions such as Canada's Wonderland theme park, the Toronto Zoo and the Woodbine Race Track & Casino. Shopping and dining is also available nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Marigold Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Express Inn And Suites - Brampton Hotel Brampton
- Howard Johnson Brampton
- The Marigold Hotel Brampton, Ontario