“Great food ”

Turtle Jack's Muskoka Grill
Ranked #80 of 841 Restaurants in Brampton
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

We went last week and on being seated the floor beneath was absolute filthy so once I asked to be reseated it was fine
Wi fi works well and a very big portion from the child menu

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Came here with business friends to have a place we could relax, talk some light business and enjoy some great food.

I’ve only been here a couple of times and have sat in the lounge side twice. The food has been consistently great both times for everyone in our parties.

The service has always been spot on, friendly, attentive and timely.

We really enjoy the atmosphere, as it’s not too loud and were able to hear each other talking.

The turtle jack wings are excellent if you’re looking for a menu recommendation, as is the steak and seafood combo dish.

We’ll be back!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 25, 2018

went here with colleague, was my 1st time
service was good, food was good, big portion even though i did not like my poutine, the popular dish was the chicken fingers all around me and it is huge, they all take away because couldn't finish it.
price is not bad
oh ya their burger are huge aswell and very original, i may try one next time.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018

This review is for the Turtle Jack on Dixon Rd., close to the airport, but I didn't see it listed. Service was fast and friendly. I had a salad and the grilled salmon for lunch, which was both excellent.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed March 28, 2018

-Service was slow
-Server didnt ask what wine we wanted butserved us the most expensive wine once I reviewed the bill, was not the house wine.
-Charged me for a caesar I never got...they adjusted it after.
-Hardly any chicken at all in the Taco Chicken Guacamale,as a Masterchef competitor myself I would take this off the menu.
- When we returned from the bathroom the server tray was on our table with other peoples empty drinks which sat there for 10 min in our face, disgusting. $140 later for 2

Date of visit: March 2018