“My stomach speaks the truth!”

Spoonful By Imperial Buffet
Ranked #75 of 839 Restaurants in Brampton
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: This is a new restaurant
Reviewed August 15, 2018

I like cooking and to be honest, Spoonful satisfies my demand for a good food.
Again(5th time), I was amazed by the service. We were 10 with 3 kids and we have no reason to complain as we were well served. The food was really good and the atmosphere helped us enjoy every half or full spoon. I like the beauty in the simplicity. I really like this place! I don't mind driving 71 Km one way, not just to enjoy a nice meal but to take my time and appreciate it without pressure. My family and my friends would like to have their spoons full of the variety they offer at this restaurant again, just because they really enjoyed the food and liked the place itself.

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

We went there couple days ago coz frds wanted to have crab legs and oysters there. Unfortunately there were no crabs, lobsters or oysters on Tue night maybe because the lower buffet price on Tues. I tried all soups, they aren't tasted well. Nothing really tastes good there. I only like the mango pudding there. I won't recommend this restaurant to others, it's unworthy to drive so far from Toronto to Brampton to Spoonful.

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

The food r very bad! Seafood not even fresh. Very salty BBQ as well. Not coming back for sure. Discount also not clear on the website.

Reviewed July 31, 2018

Bad experience, seafood is not fresh & the Japanese foods as well. Rest of the food was bad too....never go again even not pay

Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

Great selection of food however found hair on it on my first bite.
As obviously they place is open, there were flies buzzing around the buffet food.
The place was quiet for a Friday night. Was there with family who came from abroad and was there last night in Canada.
As we paid the bill the waiter said people normally leave 10% tip. I was astonished he even had the gall to say such a thing to customers. The waiter had not even served the table all night.
Tips are not a right. It is up to the customer how much tip to leave or not to leave depending on the service. Even then they still don’t have to leave one.
This put a dampener on the night leaving us annoyed by his comment and waiting for more money as he stood next to the table and counted the money.
I feel like the place needs to be more aware of customers experience. The service ruins it and overshadows the food.

1  Thank NishaB132