“The Dish that Changed My Life”
Review of Montana's

Montana's
Reserve with OpenTable
Montana's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #281 of 840 Restaurants in Brampton
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Montana’s is all things BBQ to all people. Whether you’re in the mood for southern style in-house smoked ribs and pulled pork or looking for some Canadian BBQ flavour across our burgers, steaks and sandwiches; Montana’s has the perfect atmosphere to bring the family or meet up with friends. Fire up the good times at Montana’s BBQ & Bar!
Reviewed October 31, 2018

I wasn't always a fan of Montana's, I found the food very basic and under sauced and underwhelming. But sis, let me tell you about the Smoky bacon mac n cheese (praise hands emoji) At first glance (at the menu) I thought, "okay, can't go wrong with some mac and cheese, even if it's dry and disappointing I can just slap some sauce on it and call it a day". But SIS WHEN THAT SKILLET HIT MY TABLE I WAS SHOOOK. First bite was all creamy, cheesy, bacon goodness, and girl, that mac was SEASONED, I mean like great flavors! I had never experienced such a well seasoned mac. It was beyond creamy but not soupy at all, the spiral noodles absorbed all that goodness. Moving forward, as if I thought this mac and cheese creation could not get any better, I had the crazy idea of adding Chipotle bbq sauce into the mix. Y'all didn't hear me so i'll say it again: CHIPOTLE BBQ SAUCE. AND THAT'S WHEN IT GOT REAL. I can't even describe how amazing that sweet tangy sauce paired with the smokey bacon mac and cheese. I stopped myself from devouring the entire plate just so I could save some for the next day and experience the entire thing all over again. This dish changed my life, I have clearer skin now and i'm all around a better person because of the smokey bacon mac and cheese from Montanas.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed October 2, 2018

I took my family out for my Son's Birthday. We had made a reservation but they didn't have it. The restaurant was pretty empty because they had a system wide computer issue so they could only take cash. I drove to an atm to take some cash out. The waiter took our order but did not write anything down. We had drinks, appetizers and main meals for 5 people. This would only have been impressive if he hadn't gotten a bunch of it wrong. My husband's dinner was quite incorrect but they had already brought everyone else's. It took at least a further 15 minutes before his actual meal came. They could not provide a receipt and just guesstimated the total it seemed.
The brisket was a big dry but okay. The cornbread is delicious, dripping with butter. Medium rare streak looked a bit too rare and was not really enjoyed by one of our group. The BBQ lettuce wraps were tasty but expensive for what you get.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 8, 2018

I have given this location many opportunities to impress me. However, they have not stepped up. We came back to give them another try, after a bad experience. However, not a lot has changed. The food is mediocre at best. It doesn't have the "wow" factor. In fact, this is the first time I have been served fajitas that don't sizzle....not even the slightest sound (in every other restaurant, you hear the fajitas coming well before they reach the table). Wraps were sticky and forged together. Servers were friendly, but very, very slow. The restaurant wasn't close to full, so not sure why the slow service.

My partner had a burger, but again, it was just "so-so". Nothing to write home about.
We decided to skip the dessert, to avoid further disappointment. Sorry, Montanas, but we won't be coming back again. Improvements needs to be made and hopefully Management will step up.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed January 2, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant executes very well
I have visited many Montana’s over the years and this one does a great job
The food was great served fast and on time. the service was great very friendly lots of options on the menu great specials
Definitely recommend this for a great meal

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed December 14, 2017 via mobile

Delicious food and great drink selection. The portion sizes are large and the prices aren't bad either. The servers were friendly. There's ample parking and free WiFi. Oh, and I recommend saving room for a dessert. Worth the calories. So yummy!

Date of visit: December 2017