“Love lunching here”

Price range: US$9 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown Brampton
Description: 2017 Readers' Choice WINNER for Best Italian Cuisine & Best Pasta. We offer freshly made dishes, pasta, pizza and much more. Open 7 days a week. Private dining room available. Fully licensed bar. Extensive wine list. A warm & friendly welcome awaits you. Please visit our website for the current up to date menus available
Reviewed December 22, 2017

I work right beside Fanzorelli's and it's one of my favourite places to have lunch...also a great place to eat before you watch a show at the Rose Theatre...give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank rpvk

Reviewed December 21, 2017

too expensive for what you get tough cold veal and spaghetti . Didnt enjoy it at all . Save your money

Reviewed December 13, 2017

We had our staff Christmas party here on Dec.1 and had a fantastic time. There were 20 of us. We had a separate room, beautifully decorated for the holidays. The food was delicious, portion sizes were good and the service was excellent (Nadia was amazing!). Sabena, the owner, was very accommodating, very well-organized (the order confirmation file and name cards made everything so easy) and just a really lovely person. We all had a wonderful time. A big thank you to Sabena and all her staff.

1  Thank Donnamg62
Reviewed December 13, 2017 via mobile

I booked Fanzorelli’s for a medical dinner I planned for 20 clinicians. Sabena was so easy to work with. The table set up, the screen and even when I told her we would end up having more people come——they made everything so easy. Once we got there the service was quick and efficient. The food was plenty and tasty. Their private room was perfect and exactly what I needed. It also helps that they are located centrally
We will definitely be using this place again.

1  Thank kisko19
Reviewed December 2, 2017

Four of us went for dinner for the first time. The food was amazing...we all loved it! The service was prompt and Cory was a lot of fun! It is a pretty restaurant, nice ambience. I think I equally liked the food and our server. The only thing I didn't like was raisins in my carrot cake. ;-)

1  Thank ral7500