“Delighted to find Fanzorelli’s is great again!”

Fanzorelli's Restaurant & Wine Bar
Ranked #2 of 909 Restaurants in Brampton
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown Brampton
Description: We are currently offering Patio seating & Takeout only Wednesday through to Sunday inclusive. We begin indoor dining, Friday 16th July 2021. Thank you for your support, Stay Safe
Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

We were actually heading to another downtown restaurant but it was closed. The cold and our hunger led us down the street to Fanzorelli’s to give it another try. It has been quite sometime since we have been here as our last few visits were just “so so”. Long time ago it was really good. Now under new ownership and chef, new life and flavour has been breathed into this place. It was also busy at lunch so the word must be getting out! We were offered soup or salad as an accompaniment to our main. Our very attentive waiter did such a great job describing the homemade creamy tomato soup we both opted for it! Flavour burst! I’ll definitely have that again. My cannelloni came piping hot smothered in a wonderful tomato sauce. My partner enjoyed his butternut squash ravioli both savoury and sweet. Oh yes, we were also started off with a lovely herb bread. This place is definitely back on my list, there’s so many more dishes to be tried!

Date of visit: January 2018
3  Thank Saucysavory
Write a reviewReviews (406)

Reviewed January 1, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I, including my sister, enjoyed a fabulous New Years Eve dinner at Fanzies. The food was exquisite and the service was excellent even though the restaurant was extremely busy. We had the Australian lamb and Eggplant Parmigiana. We highly recommend it.

Date of visit: December 2017
2  Thank SebPalazzo
Reviewed December 22, 2017

Had such a fun time here. The owners are fantastic and so welcoming! Ask for Cory as your waiter he is a HOOT!

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank Biancawight
Reviewed December 22, 2017

I work right beside Fanzorelli's and it's one of my favourite places to have lunch...also a great place to eat before you watch a show at the Rose Theatre...give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank rpvk
Reviewed December 21, 2017

too expensive for what you get tough cold veal and spaghetti . Didnt enjoy it at all . Save your money

Date of visit: July 2017