“Delicious meal! Truffle fries for the win”

Fanzorelli's Restaurant & Wine Bar
Ranked #4 of 840 Restaurants in Brampton
Price range: US$9 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown Brampton
Description: 2017 Readers' Choice WINNER for Best Italian Cuisine & Best Pasta. We offer freshly made dishes, pasta, pizza and much more. Open 7 days a week. Private dining room available. Fully licensed bar. Extensive wine list. A warm & friendly welcome awaits you. Please visit our website for the current up to date menus available
Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

Free parking on the street after 6pm. We got the restaurant after 7pm and it was pretty busy so we felt great not going for 6pm. We started with the truffle fries and shared the sweet potato gnocchi and the 10 loop pizza. Loved everything. Will definitely be going back to try other options.

Date of visit: February 2018
2  Thank Chiovitti

Reviewed January 29, 2018 via mobile

Service was very friendly, food was really tasty (especially their homemade tomato soup) and the place was bright and quiet. I would come back. Prices are decent, not too expensive. Pizza is really good, but I have had better wood oven pizza. I would love to try the pasta. It’s right Downtown Brampton. Good place to go with large groups!

Date of visit: January 2018
2  Thank hughezzy23
Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

We were actually heading to another downtown restaurant but it was closed. The cold and our hunger led us down the street to Fanzorelli’s to give it another try. It has been quite sometime since we have been here as our last few visits were just “so so”. Long time ago it was really good. Now under new ownership and chef, new life and flavour has been breathed into this place. It was also busy at lunch so the word must be getting out! We were offered soup or salad as an accompaniment to our main. Our very attentive waiter did such a great job describing the homemade creamy tomato soup we both opted for it! Flavour burst! I’ll definitely have that again. My cannelloni came piping hot smothered in a wonderful tomato sauce. My partner enjoyed his butternut squash ravioli both savoury and sweet. Oh yes, we were also started off with a lovely herb bread. This place is definitely back on my list, there’s so many more dishes to be tried!

Date of visit: January 2018
3  Thank Saucysavory
Reviewed January 1, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I, including my sister, enjoyed a fabulous New Years Eve dinner at Fanzies. The food was exquisite and the service was excellent even though the restaurant was extremely busy. We had the Australian lamb and Eggplant Parmigiana. We highly recommend it.

Date of visit: December 2017
2  Thank SebPalazzo
Reviewed December 22, 2017

Had such a fun time here. The owners are fantastic and so welcoming! Ask for Cory as your waiter he is a HOOT!

Date of visit: December 2017