“Took myself to lunch, very impressed”

Fanzorelli's Restaurant & Wine Bar
Ranked #3 of 856 Restaurants in Brampton
Price range: US$9 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown Brampton
Description: 2017 Readers' Choice WINNER for Best Italian Cuisine & Best Pasta. We offer freshly made dishes, pasta, pizza and much more. Open 7 days a week. Private dining room available. Fully licensed bar. Extensive wine list. A warm & friendly welcome awaits you. Please visit our website for the current up to date menus available
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Very nicely decorated, has an old school Italian feel that was greatly appreciated. I sat in the lounge area which was up a few steps in the middle of the restaurant which added a very homey feel. Charley took great care of me, was there the second I needed her but was not overbearing. I had one glass of the Cabernet which was nothing special but it worked. They have taste of Brampton on right now which consists of your choice of 3 out of 5 appetizers for $15 I believe and or your choice of 3 pastas out of 6 for $25. Great chance to try a smaller version of their offerings. I was interested in a lighter lunch so I started with the spicy tomato sauce mussels seen below, followed by the goat cheese salad and I added tiger shrimp. The mussels were deeeelish however I would have appreciated more spice. Although I do enjoy spice quite a bit so perhaps it’s just my personal preference. This goat cheese salad I cant wait to have again! The crust on the cheese added a crunch and flavour that I will be craving until I have it again. Blueberry dressing with pecans cranberries and shrimp was perfect. Finally if you do find yourself here, GET their homemade tiramisu. The lady fingers are totally saturated and have so much flavour. I didn’t want it to end. Definitely a 5 out of 5, only thing that could have made it better was the wine. But next time I will get a bottle of something different.

Date of visit: March 2018
2  Thank MissTara88

Reviewed March 4, 2018

We had a lovely girls night, food was excellent, service was excellent and was not hurried. Great ambience at a reasonable price. We will definately do this again.

2  Thank ELIZABETH M
Reviewed February 27, 2018

Having dined there quite often, i have never been disappointed. The atmosphere is warm and welcoming, the food is consistently delicious, and the portions are generous. Food takes a little while to arrive at the table, but you can't rush great food! Have had "girls night out" dinners and a couple of 3 generation family celebrations in a separate area. Even the littlest grandchild enjoyed her meal!

3  Thank Road_tripper005
Reviewed February 25, 2018

We enjoyed a delicious dinner at Fanzorelli's, many thanks to Cory our waiter and the Chef for helping us with our food allergies. Our waiter was extra helpful and we really enjoyed the main courses and the creme brulee was one of the best!

3  Thank cyberflush
Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

Under new management Fanzarellis will still exceed your expectations. I had pizza with a salad and my wife had gnocchi with sausage. Absolutely delicious meal with the tremendous service as usual. Well done Sabena!!!!!

Date of visit: December 2017