“Deeeelish!!!”

Price range: US$9 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown Brampton
Description: 2017 Readers' Choice WINNER for Best Italian Cuisine & Best Pasta. We offer freshly made dishes, pasta, pizza and much more. Open 7 days a week. Private dining room available. Fully licensed bar. Extensive wine list. A warm & friendly welcome awaits you. Please visit our website for the current up to date menus available
Reviewed March 24, 2018

We went to Fanzorelli's for a birthday dinner. We loved the rustic décor and the atmosphere. Danielle our server was lovely and she made some great recommendations. We started with the Burrata, calamari and charcuterie board. The Burrata took me back to my last trip to Italy...it was delicious. The calamari has to be one of the best that I've ever eaten and the items on the charcuterie board reminded me of my youth! Many of the items on the board tasted like those I grew up eating, preserves and salumi I watched my father make. My kids LOVED the pizza. I ordered the braised beef ravioli, others at our table ordered the Lobster Fettuccini, Eggplant Parm and Cannelloni. Everyone was happy with their choice and recommend the dishes they had. We had a great meal! Cheers to Fanzorelli's, you will be seeing us again and again and again!

1  Thank AnnaDee3

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

A great go to place with friends, great menu and friendly service. We will be back! Im a pasta lover!

1  Thank Polara2
Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

You Know After A Hard Week Of Work You Just Want To God Out And Enjoy A Good Meal, We'll The Wife And I Went Out Tonight To Fanzorelli's For Dinner, Greater By A Friendly Hostess, Seated Promptly, Waitress Arrived Quickly , Took Drink Order, Couple of Minutes Drinks Arrived,Took Order For Dinner, Made Some Suggestions and Took Our Order, Food Arrived In A Timely Matter, Food Was Amazing, Hot And Delicious, We'll We Ate Waitress Came To Table A Couple of Times To Check On Us, After Eating She Suggested Deserts And Coffees, My Wife And I Enjoyed After Dinner Coffees And I Had A Delicious Desert, ...The Food Was Great , Great Value For Price, Staff Super Friendly, Waitress Charlene Was A Real Sweetheart, All I can Say Staff And Food Where Fantastic Great Place To Unwind After A Long Hardy Week..Would Return Anytime

1  Thank Santa100
Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

Great service and consistent quality Italian food. The improvements made in the last little while show as this resturant is our go to place for Italian food again!

Highly recommend the calamari, pastas and all the made in house desserts.

2  Thank CanadaWorldTour
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Very nicely decorated, has an old school Italian feel that was greatly appreciated. I sat in the lounge area which was up a few steps in the middle of the restaurant which added a very homey feel. Charley took great care of me, was there the second I needed her but was not overbearing. I had one glass of the Cabernet which was nothing special but it worked. They have taste of Brampton on right now which consists of your choice of 3 out of 5 appetizers for $15 I believe and or your choice of 3 pastas out of 6 for $25. Great chance to try a smaller version of their offerings. I was interested in a lighter lunch so I started with the spicy tomato sauce mussels seen below, followed by the goat cheese salad and I added tiger shrimp. The mussels were deeeelish however I would have appreciated more spice. Although I do enjoy spice quite a bit so perhaps it’s just my personal preference. This goat cheese salad I cant wait to have again! The crust on the cheese added a crunch and flavour that I will be craving until I have it again. Blueberry dressing with pecans cranberries and shrimp was perfect. Finally if you do find yourself here, GET their homemade tiramisu. The lady fingers are totally saturated and have so much flavour. I didn’t want it to end. Definitely a 5 out of 5, only thing that could have made it better was the wine. But next time I will get a bottle of something different.

2  Thank MissTara88