“Happy “repeat attenders””

Price range: US$9 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown Brampton
Description: 2018 & 2017 Readers' Choice WINNER for Best Italian Cuisine & Best Pasta. We offer freshly made dishes, pasta, pizza and much more. Open 7 days a week. Private dining room available. Fully licensed bar. Extensive wine list. A warm & friendly welcome awaits you.
Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

It was a white and stormy evening as April ice pellets blanketed our ‘ready for spring’ garden beds. Not wanting to venture too far in this weather we went back to check out Fanzorelli’s for dinner. A large gathering occupied one section as they celebrated a family event. The atmosphere here is cozy, not stuffy. Laughter filled the air. We had a table by the window watching drivers and pedestrians struggle with the accumulating snow/ slush. At least we were parked in the close by covered garage.
Service was excellent, attentive and informed. Two starters, a lovely crusted goat cheese with mixed greens, pecans, and cranberries tossed in a delightful blueberry vinaigrette. Yum! The calamari fritti was tender with a crispy crust (a bit pale and small serving size) accompanied by cocktail sauce. Tasted good though. Fettuccine pescatore was enjoyed in its rose sauce. The braised beef ravioli came in a wonderful sauce with mushrooms, truffle oil and bacon. This dish is so flavourful I might not want to try something else next time! Everything is served at the right temperature and pleasing to the eye.
More people kept arriving despite the inclement weather. Another family celebration occurring in a cozy room off to the side. Prices are reasonable.
We had lunch here a bit ago and really enjoyed it. Prior to that it had come off our list as it had changed. It is definitely back on our circuit. Flavourful, attentive service, cozy and reasonably priced. Hope you found these comments helpful. Give it a try, I don’t think you will be disappointed.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Saucysavory

Reviewed March 24, 2018

We went to Fanzorelli's for a birthday dinner. We loved the rustic décor and the atmosphere. Danielle our server was lovely and she made some great recommendations. We started with the Burrata, calamari and charcuterie board. The Burrata took me back to my last trip to Italy...it was delicious. The calamari has to be one of the best that I've ever eaten and the items on the charcuterie board reminded me of my youth! Many of the items on the board tasted like those I grew up eating, preserves and salumi I watched my father make. My kids LOVED the pizza. I ordered the braised beef ravioli, others at our table ordered the Lobster Fettuccini, Eggplant Parm and Cannelloni. Everyone was happy with their choice and recommend the dishes they had. We had a great meal! Cheers to Fanzorelli's, you will be seeing us again and again and again!

1  Thank AnnaDee3
Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

A great go to place with friends, great menu and friendly service. We will be back! Im a pasta lover!

1  Thank Polara2
Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

You Know After A Hard Week Of Work You Just Want To God Out And Enjoy A Good Meal, We'll The Wife And I Went Out Tonight To Fanzorelli's For Dinner, Greater By A Friendly Hostess, Seated Promptly, Waitress Arrived Quickly , Took Drink Order, Couple of Minutes Drinks Arrived,Took Order For Dinner, Made Some Suggestions and Took Our Order, Food Arrived In A Timely Matter, Food Was Amazing, Hot And Delicious, We'll We Ate Waitress Came To Table A Couple of Times To Check On Us, After Eating She Suggested Deserts And Coffees, My Wife And I Enjoyed After Dinner Coffees And I Had A Delicious Desert, ...The Food Was Great , Great Value For Price, Staff Super Friendly, Waitress Charlene Was A Real Sweetheart, All I can Say Staff And Food Where Fantastic Great Place To Unwind After A Long Hardy Week..Would Return Anytime

1  Thank Santa100
Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

Great service and consistent quality Italian food. The improvements made in the last little while show as this resturant is our go to place for Italian food again!

Highly recommend the calamari, pastas and all the made in house desserts.

2  Thank CanadaWorldTour