“Mom's memorial birthday”

Price range: US$9 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown Brampton
Description: 2017 Readers' Choice WINNER for Best Italian Cuisine & Best Pasta. We offer freshly made dishes, pasta, pizza and much more. Open 7 days a week. Private dining room available. Fully licensed bar. Extensive wine list. A warm & friendly welcome awaits you. Please visit our website for the current up to date menus available
Reviewed May 4, 2018

Called Fanzorelli's at the last minute: could they handle a family of 11 for dinner? No problem, we were told.
It was our late Mother's 86th birthday and we had 8 adults and 3 children. We requested the "Theatre Room". The whole dinner was handled by Nadia. Drinks arrived on a timely basis. Nadia suggested bruschetta and focaccia bread which was a hit with everyone.
The kids enjoyed their pizza very much.
Mains came out in a timely manner and were hot and delicious. Excellent presentation.
Nadia was very attentive on refills, add-ons, bread, etc.etc.
She very successfully upsold desserts, coffees, and liqueurs.
Not a single mistake was made!
My brothers and I were paying and I asked Nadia to split the bill three ways on three different credit cards - no problem!
I am deducting a single star for the uneven table tops and the absence of tablecloths.
The whole family enjoyed the dinner and we lingered for a time over coffee and wine reminiscing about Mom without being rushed. Most appreciated.
Thank you Fanzorelli's!

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank TravelerViscount

Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

We had a pretty good dinner here at a reasonable price. We got the lobster pasta and mussels in spicy tomato and wine sauce; the mussels were fantastic. The service was pretty good, but the waiter should have come over earlier and more often. Otherwise, it’s a good size restaurant and we were able to walk right in at 7pm.m on a Saturday night and get a table for 5.
We’ll go back.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

It was a white and stormy evening as April ice pellets blanketed our ‘ready for spring’ garden beds. Not wanting to venture too far in this weather we went back to check out Fanzorelli’s for dinner. A large gathering occupied one section as they celebrated a family event. The atmosphere here is cozy, not stuffy. Laughter filled the air. We had a table by the window watching drivers and pedestrians struggle with the accumulating snow/ slush. At least we were parked in the close by covered garage.
Service was excellent, attentive and informed. Two starters, a lovely crusted goat cheese with mixed greens, pecans, and cranberries tossed in a delightful blueberry vinaigrette. Yum! The calamari fritti was tender with a crispy crust (a bit pale and small serving size) accompanied by cocktail sauce. Tasted good though. Fettuccine pescatore was enjoyed in its rose sauce. The braised beef ravioli came in a wonderful sauce with mushrooms, truffle oil and bacon. This dish is so flavourful I might not want to try something else next time! Everything is served at the right temperature and pleasing to the eye.
More people kept arriving despite the inclement weather. Another family celebration occurring in a cozy room off to the side. Prices are reasonable.
We had lunch here a bit ago and really enjoyed it. Prior to that it had come off our list as it had changed. It is definitely back on our circuit. Flavourful, attentive service, cozy and reasonably priced. Hope you found these comments helpful. Give it a try, I don’t think you will be disappointed.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Saucysavory
Reviewed March 24, 2018

We went to Fanzorelli's for a birthday dinner. We loved the rustic décor and the atmosphere. Danielle our server was lovely and she made some great recommendations. We started with the Burrata, calamari and charcuterie board. The Burrata took me back to my last trip to Italy...it was delicious. The calamari has to be one of the best that I've ever eaten and the items on the charcuterie board reminded me of my youth! Many of the items on the board tasted like those I grew up eating, preserves and salumi I watched my father make. My kids LOVED the pizza. I ordered the braised beef ravioli, others at our table ordered the Lobster Fettuccini, Eggplant Parm and Cannelloni. Everyone was happy with their choice and recommend the dishes they had. We had a great meal! Cheers to Fanzorelli's, you will be seeing us again and again and again!

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank AnnaDee3
Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

A great go to place with friends, great menu and friendly service. We will be back! Im a pasta lover!

Date of visit: March 2018