“Amazing Venue”

Price range: US$9 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown Brampton
Description: 2017 Readers' Choice WINNER for Best Italian Cuisine & Best Pasta. We offer freshly made dishes, pasta, pizza and much more. Open 7 days a week. Private dining room available. Fully licensed bar. Extensive wine list. A warm & friendly welcome awaits you. Please visit our website for the current up to date menus available
Reviewed October 1, 2018

We hosted our daughters engagement dinner at this venue anc couldn’t be happier. From the moment we started planning out venue Sabena couldn’t be more helpful and accommodating.

We chose to have a fixed menu due to the number of people, they did have some suggested menus but had no issue with us choosing our favourite dishes from the menus and quoting a flats rate per person.

The food was amazing and we cannot say enough about our server Corey. More than one of our guests commented on how wonderful the service was.

Would definitely plan another event there.

4  Thank Ross K

Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

3.5 stars.

Our book club decided to meet here based on reviews that there was a quiet room where we could talk easily. Sadly, this was not the case. There were two other large parties in the space and we could barely hear ourselves think, never mind talk! I would have appreciated a heads up that other large groups had booked this space so that I could have made the decision to go ahead or choose somewhere else. Also, tip was added automatically because of the size of our group (8) which is fine, but again I would have liked to be told this upon booking so that I could share the info with the rest of the group. Lastly, I ordered a goat cheese salad with a piece of salmon on the side. I was charged the full price for the salmon dinner ($27) plus $8 for the small goat cheese salad. I thought $36 was erroneous for a small salad with a piece of salmon, but I now know better to ask what something will cost if I’m ordering off menu. Otherwise the food was good and service good too, but way too loud for a group, and prob even just for date night or small gathering. A little disappointed.

Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

I went to Fanzorelli's for my Birthday dinner with my friends last weekend and everything was phenomenal! The food was amazing and the staff were super attentive. The prices are really reasonable for the portion size you get. If you're looking for authentic Italian food in a great restaurant, go to Fanzorelli's!

2  Thank prouddogmom1980
Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

Recently arranged a group dinner for my employees at Fanzorelli's. It was easy to do thanks to the cooperation and flexibility shown by Sabena and her staff. The evening was filled with tasty entrees combined with great appetizers and a well prepared dessert. The service was genuinely kind and our company truly felt welcomed from the minute we entered. Look forward to the next time!

2  Thank Mo_Sharma
Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

Nice little restaurant with a lovely atmosphere. Delicious bread and dipping sauces. I ordered the chicken farfalle pasta in a creamy red pepper sauce. It was plentiful but lacked flavour and had far too much sauce. Such a shame. It needed a boost of garlic and pepper or something. Adding salt didn’t help. Delicious ice cream and strawberry sauce for desert. Great service though. Would come back but wouldn’t order the same main.