“A+++”

Price range: US$9 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown Brampton
Description: 2017 Readers' Choice WINNER for Best Italian Cuisine & Best Pasta. We offer freshly made dishes, pasta, pizza and much more. Open 7 days a week. Private dining room available. Fully licensed bar. Extensive wine list. A warm & friendly welcome awaits you. Please visit our website for the current up to date menus available
Reviewed October 3, 2018

Excellent bread and salads and pastas and wine. The service from Danielle was top drawer. Pleasant venue with a buzz but you can still carry on a conversation. Open kitchen is always good. Thanks!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

We were headed to a concert at the Rose Theatre and a friend selected this but chance. Wow what a great find. We started with warm olives which were very good d a substantial. We also sampled the Shrimp Diavolo and were delighted with it. From time to time we find shrimp dishes with the much smaller sized shrimp that don’t match the taste of the larger. These were a very nice size, grilled to perfection with a beautiful homemade tomato sauce that you had to wipe up with bread. The capers salad was a big hit and was a good size. The squash ravioli was quite good and the chicken Parmesan was exceptional and nicely prepared.
We will return.

Date of visit: October 2018
2  Thank jbtor
Reviewed October 1, 2018

We hosted our daughters engagement dinner at this venue anc couldn’t be happier. From the moment we started planning out venue Sabena couldn’t be more helpful and accommodating.

We chose to have a fixed menu due to the number of people, they did have some suggested menus but had no issue with us choosing our favourite dishes from the menus and quoting a flats rate per person.

The food was amazing and we cannot say enough about our server Corey. More than one of our guests commented on how wonderful the service was.

Would definitely plan another event there.

4  Thank Ross K
Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

3.5 stars.

Our book club decided to meet here based on reviews that there was a quiet room where we could talk easily. Sadly, this was not the case. There were two other large parties in the space and we could barely hear ourselves think, never mind talk! I would have appreciated a heads up that other large groups had booked this space so that I could have made the decision to go ahead or choose somewhere else. Also, tip was added automatically because of the size of our group (8) which is fine, but again I would have liked to be told this upon booking so that I could share the info with the rest of the group. Lastly, I ordered a goat cheese salad with a piece of salmon on the side. I was charged the full price for the salmon dinner ($27) plus $8 for the small goat cheese salad. I thought $36 was erroneous for a small salad with a piece of salmon, but I now know better to ask what something will cost if I’m ordering off menu. Otherwise the food was good and service good too, but way too loud for a group, and prob even just for date night or small gathering. A little disappointed.

Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

I went to Fanzorelli's for my Birthday dinner with my friends last weekend and everything was phenomenal! The food was amazing and the staff were super attentive. The prices are really reasonable for the portion size you get. If you're looking for authentic Italian food in a great restaurant, go to Fanzorelli's!

2  Thank prouddogmom1980