“Best restaurant in Brampton!”

Fanzorelli's Restaurant & Wine Bar
Ranked #4 of 840 Restaurants in Brampton
Price range: US$9 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown Brampton
Description: 2017 Readers' Choice WINNER for Best Italian Cuisine & Best Pasta. We offer freshly made dishes, pasta, pizza and much more. Open 7 days a week. Private dining room available. Fully licensed bar. Extensive wine list. A warm & friendly welcome awaits you. Please visit our website for the current up to date menus available
Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

I've been recommending this restaurant to all of my friends and family whenever they want to treat themselves to a nice dinner. Not only do you experience great service, but the food is never a disappointment. I can't decide on a favourite dish and I've been a customer there for a couple years now. I never order pasta from anywhere else but here.. and It's located in the perfect area of downtown Brampton where you are surrounded by attractions that change with the seasons. I highly suggest trying them out if you haven't already! 5/5 rating without a doubt!

Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

Took my wife out for dinner one night and this has become our regular spot, food and service is absolutely fantastic every time always making us feel welcome. I recommend the new curry mussels perfect app to start the night! Great for a date night

1  Thank NC-MILLERS
Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

This place is amazing! The food is always fantastic and my kids can't get enough it. I haven't eaten anything there that I don't like. It's a must try!!!

1  Thank Justine D
Reviewed October 10, 2018

Have been to Fanzorelli's many times since the new owner has taken over. Every time I go its even more delicious if that is even possible. They change the menu often and I love to try all the new dishes. The drive from Mississauga is worth it! My favorite dish is the Goat Cheese Salad and the Grey Goose Penne. Highly recommend Fanzorelli's the service is friendly and the atmosphere warm and cozy!

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank KarenAnnMississauga
Reviewed October 3, 2018

Excellent bread and salads and pastas and wine. The service from Danielle was top drawer. Pleasant venue with a buzz but you can still carry on a conversation. Open kitchen is always good. Thanks!