“Nice place”

Montana's
Ranked #188 of 840 Restaurants in Brampton
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Montana’s is all things BBQ to all people. Whether you’re in the mood for southern style in-house smoked ribs and pulled pork or looking for some Canadian BBQ flavour across our burgers, steaks and sandwiches; Montana’s has the perfect atmosphere to bring the family or meet up with friends. Fire up the good times at Montana’s BBQ & Bar!
Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

We met the girls for lunch here. A weekday, not too many on a Monday. Lots to chose from on the menu besides ribs: hamburger, chicken items, pasta dishes. We had salads, wraps. Eat on patio outside or inside booths.
Friendly staff, prompt service.
Clean and neat decor. Children friendly.
Would eat here again. $$

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Had a great visit this afternoon. The food was fresh and the salads were abundant. Had the chicken fajitas and the portion was big enough to share. Great service and the family was very satisfied.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed February 2, 2018 via mobile

went to Montana’s on Friday 19th January. There were two of us and we had a drink at the bar whilst waiting for our table hitch took about 40 minutes. We ordered our meals and when they arrived one of them was wrong. So I sent it back. Ten minutes later my side arrived without the burger. A further ten minutes later my cold mushy burger arrived by itself and my sides were finished as I was starving. We settled up the bill and left. On the way home I thought it seemed a bit steep, once I remembered we had paid for the drinks at the bar I knew something was up. I checked the receipt when I got home and the two of us got charged for three meals with Meaghan serving us. Mistakes happen and I called up the next day and was told the manager would call back. I got no call back. I waited for a week and called again and was told the manager would call but still no call back. This is terrible customer service especially after charging for extra chicken tacos on the bill. I thought it would be an easy fix but am getting tired of trying to rectify this a few weeks later. Shame on your Montana’s!!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed December 13, 2017

We were greeted well and sat promptly. Our server (Andre) acknowledged us while going to attend another table. You could tell Andre liked working there. he hit all the right points, cheerful, knowledgeable and attentive. The appetizer (spinach dip), the tortiila chips were rock hard and the dip was too salty. Our main meals Steak and Shrimp, Meat Sampler and Roast Beef Skillet. The steak, only three bites were fit to be swallowed the rest in a napkin. The shrimp were good coleslaw smelt musty and tasteless mash potato bland. Roast Beef dry and tasteless, all the gravy in Brampton wouldn't help. Meat sampler, Ribs were good the rest salty and poor taste. Hopefully are party of three hit a bad night. The place is clean and the atmosphere is pleasant.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed October 15, 2017

We were seated, and given menu's and twenty minutes later, still no waitress. We got up and left. Glad we di
d, because we went across the street to Finn Maccols and the service, and food were excellent.

Date of visit: October 2017