All reviews gretzky wing african lion safari best westerns omelette station hockey tournament hot breakfast an upgrade lots of parking hotel restaurant off the highway hot tub indoor pool above average beds were very comfortable front desk staff free breakfast yogurt
Reviewed November 1, 2018

Clean hotel with great amenities. Very nice continental breakfast with all the fixings. Very nice lobby and clean rooms with comfortable beds. Very good hotel service with nice competent, friendly, helpful staff. Only draw back is tv's don't allow for HDMI use, so you are unable to hook android box or PlayStation system up for use. Otherwise wonderful place to stay and would highly recommend.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank jeffbA6197LS
Reviewed October 29, 2018

The free Breakfast is an awesome deal its a real Breakfast They will make your eggs the way you want them even omelettes. stayed many time good deal .The hotel is clean and staff is great. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are modern

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Q7117ILpeterj
Reviewed October 19, 2018

Breakfast was not good at all, I understand it's free however......You could hear every thing going on in the hall ways....rooms etc....Internet was not very strong, not very many options for hotels in the area. So considering, if I had to stay in Brantford again I would stay here...but I would have breakfast somewhere else and I would try to get the cheapest rate possible. Not worth what I spent.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed September 23, 2018

I called today to make a reservation. The # on the website: 855-516-1090.
The person who answered was most likely a call centre from India. He said his name was Jason. There was a lot of talking in the background. I asked for October 18 and 18 because of the Quilt Show at the Best Western Convention Centre. He said it was $130 a night and with taxes, it will be $437. I asked him to repeat it as I was in shock. I said, $260 for the room and $177 in taxes? He said yes. Hotel rooms have a tax of 19%. this is way more than that.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
BW66036, General Manager at Best Western Brantford Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2018

Dear Lyn09
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I can see why you are in shock. Could you please give us a little information of what website you were looking at. Our website is www.bestwesternbrantford.com and our toll free number is 1-877-341-1234. I'm not sure what website you were looking at to get that kind of false information and would like to investigate it further. Please do give us a call so we can get you booked in for the Quilt Show.

Yours in hospitality,
Joanne Brooks-Calhau, General Manager

Reviewed September 17, 2018

Nice hotel. Clean and comfortable would stay here again. Only negative is you can hear everything in the hall. Doors opening and closing and people talking. Doors are very thin. We didn’t use any of the facilities (pool) but it looked very clean

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BW66036, General Manager at Best Western Brantford Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2018

Dear Mary-Jo R,
Thank you for choosing to stay with Best Western Brantford Hotel & Conference Centre. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your return visit.

Yours in hospitality,