All reviews symposium restaurant room was clean sliding door parking lot front desk fridge and microwave coffee maker king george wayne gretzky check in was easy ground floor off the highway hotel room one night stay hallway cambridge event
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

Although it's a non smoking hotel, our room had a distinctive old cigarette smell. Also, right outside the entrance are benches with ashtray. So, it the the smokiest, non- smoking hotel I've ever stayed in.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Teresa D, Cynthia at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comments your feedback is very important to us! We hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed July 2, 2017

I have stayed at the Comfort Inn in Brantford many many times and will continue to do so I just extended my stay to a 3rd night after planning to be here 1 night because it is tranquil, affordable, clean and comfortable for starters and ... this is a big and ... PET FRIENDLY ... While my dog is a medical service dog it was a pleasure to hear this is a pet friendly hotel.

The staff from the front desk to housekeeping are friendly, helpful and kind. During one stay when I developed a migraine and they were fully booked they shuffled everything so that I could stay until well. When they heard I was there because a family member had past away they gave me a great rate to help me save money.

The rooms are modern, comfortable with a coffee maker and many have mini fridges and microwaves. In the morning I pop down to the lobby for some free apples, bananas and coffee which is available to guests 24/7.

Thank you Ericka, Cynthia, Debbie and so many others for making my stays so enjoyable and hard to leave. See you again soon.

Room tip: Ground floor rooms have access to the parking lot and a back yard area great for dogs and 2 steps from shopping and restaurants.
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comments. We are happy to hear you had a wonderful stay with us! Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed June 5, 2017

I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. The staff was friendly and the rooms appeared clean at first sight. However, I did notice some garbage behind the dresser on our last day.

The quality of beds seemed to vary from room to room. A friend was staying in a room down the hall and her bed seemed significantly better in quality than in our room. When I booked the room, I asked if there were two beds. I was told there was a queen bed and pull out couch. However, the mattress on the pull-out couch was so bad that I would not even let my child sleep on it. The rooms are also very small.

I was involved in an event being held at the hotel and we were told we had access to a conference room. However, the conference room is simply a hotel room that has had the beds and dressers moved out and a table and chairs put in. While it would be a fine size for a small meeting of maybe 6 people, it will not suit larger groups.

I did appreciate that, if you're staying on the main floor, you can park your vehicle in front of the patio door to your room so you can unpack conveniently.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Teresa D, Cynthia at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review. I apologize for your room not being satisfactory. I will be bring your comment for housekeeping to review. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed May 16, 2017

We were in town for a baseball tournament at Cockshutt Park and this hotel was closeby. It was quick to check-in, free parking and wifi. There is a Symposium Café attached and there are lots of other places to eat nearby...Tim Horton's is a few doors away too. The hotel was clean and quiet. I will return to stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review and rating. We appreciate your feedback. See you again!

Reviewed May 9, 2017

Very good locate close to shopping and places to eat.Workers are very friendly and helpful, But dont ever book with Hotels.com they fail to tell you your paying in US dollars for staying in Canada even though it states canadian dollars.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review and rating. We appreciate your comments! Hope to see you again!