All reviews breakfast room one night stay sausage free breakfast samantha parents canada
Reviewed August 15, 2018

Booking the room on line was a bit confusing as it would not let us finish.
After receiving the room we noticed that the fridge in the room did not work and it was very disappointing as we really needed it for bottled water the next day.
We had to ask the front desk for a wake up call as the radio and alarm did not work.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
SamanthaDaysInn, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Brantford, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2018

Dear Hums5,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay.

I appreciate you letting me know what issues you experienced so that I can rectify them. I am however sorry that they occurred.

We hope you will return soon!

Reviewed August 13, 2018

My wife and I spent a weekend here in late July. One of our adult daughters also came along on this trip and rented a separate room. She was not impressed with what she got for the price. For me the room was comfortable enough. However, the bathroom floor had not been cleaned properly – there was hair on the floor. The included breakfast was typical for this type of chain and at this price point. I’ve stayed here before, but I think next time I’ll try someplace else.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
SamanthaDaysInn, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Brantford, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

Dear Thon,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay.

I apologize that you were not happy with your stay. We strive to impress our guests so I appreciate your feedback.

We hope you will return next time so we can earn back your trust in our hotel!

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

I came into town to visit my grandparents who Are in there 90s and needed a place to stay with my three children. This hotel was very clean, and very quiet. It’s very basic and no frills but clean and a decent breakfast, it met and exceeded my expectations. Also housekeeping made sure to return my daughters tablet when we had checked out and it was waiting for us at the front desk. Thank you!

Date of stay: August 2018
SamanthaDaysInn, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Brantford, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Dear L H,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Days Inn Brantford. I am so happy to see that you and your family enjoyed themselves.

We work very hard to provide the best possible experience and are thrilled to see your expectations were met!

We look forward to seeing you and your family again soon!

Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

While visiting colleges in upstate NY we decided to check out Niagara Falls just beautiful !!looking for a place to stay the Days Inn Brantford looked great which was on our planned route plus the price was right, but when I looked on my credit card bill their was a big price difference from my check out receipt need to check into this so keep a watch I’m still not sure the reason no response from the Days Inn as of yet 8/2/18

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Dgreene003,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay; we are happy to see you enjoyed yourself!

I sincerely apologize that you were seeing a different number on your statement. I did look through our guest history but I cannot narrow down exactly which guest to contact so if you wouldn't mind reaching out to me directly at the hotel I would be more than happy to go through the transactions with you and confirm everything is correct.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

Traveled with hubby and two pre-teens. Check in was fast and front staff was friendly and helpful. The room was very basic, tidy and bathroom was clean. The major downside to the room, which was located on the bottom floor, was that the windows didn’t open and therefore there was zero circulation resulting in a stuffy, musty room with a chemical cleaner smell that took some getting used to for sure. Hubby has allergies and found the room very dusty and was fully affected by the time morning rolled around. The hotel needs to rethink breakfast. They need to drastically improve quality of their hot items (pancakes, sausages, powered eggs) or scrap them completely. Other options were fine: yogurt, packaged oatmeal, toast, fruit loops, etc.
Overall, hotel was decent for the price.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear CrazyLlama,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay.

I sincerely appreciate your feedback as we utilize this information to improve the experience for all of our guests.

We hope you will return to give us a chance to win back your trust.