“Had an awesome time!!!”

Creekside B&B and Guest Suite
Ranked #2 of 6 Burlington B&B and Inns
Reviewed 24 July 2011

If you are planning a trip to the Burlington area I would highly recommend this B&B. The accommodations were great! The house is exceptionally clean iside and out. However, what impressed me the most was not the dwelling but the kindness displayed by the owners Steve and Lin. They were very good at responding to any and all questions I had as well as assisting with planning well before my arrival. During our stay it was a joy to get to know them. They are a well suited couple for this sort of business. Each morning Lin made an awesome breakfast and provided local information about any attractions we were interested in. I hope to visit again in the furture. Two thumbs up and 10 stars!!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank LaceyDevonC

Reviewed 9 June 2011

This was my home away from home. I enjoyed the warm welcome and the cleanliness of the house.Everything that is stated in the advertisement is excatly how it is when you get there. The breakfast was yummy..... you can choose because there is variety.My two weeks stay was enjoyable, i meet other guests and we interected at breakfast. I will recommend Lin &Steve B&B to everyone. Loraine from Antigua W.I

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 May 2011

Have stayed with Lin and Steve many times, and find their welcome and hospitality among the very best I have experienced anywhere. Room descriptions/pictures are accurate. All areas are very well appointed, modern, and the pool area is a welcome respite after a long day!! Access in/to the area is very easy (public or private transport). Transport links into Toronto and Niagara are easy to find/use.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 May 2011

It was a great bed and breakfast,, they are very friendly helpful hosts.. great breakfast and allot of good advice.. comfy beds and great house with everything one could need.. I definatly recommend the creekside to everyone.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 March 2011

I have relocated to Burlington and Lin and Steve were very helpful in getting me information to help get me settled in. The basement accomodations were very comfortable. Hot tub is large and relaxing. And I will take them up on bringing my daughter over to go swimming this summer!!

For you runners there is an excellent path just a couple blocks away.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 January 2010

We stayed with Lin and Steve last year and had a lovely time, with them and fellow guests . We had a gread Canada day with everyone who was staying there, and the only down side was the weather ,but we are from Scotland so well used to the rain.

Steve and Lin have a love of Italy so my hubby was well chuffed with his expresso served up in the mornings. Any time you guys want a Italian holiday home let us know we would be very good hosts.

Hope to return one day and catch up with our new canadian friends.

shirley

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 January 2010

On this trip we were travelling with friends from Germany through Ontario. For the days in Toronto area we chose this B&B for accommodation, as this spot is right in the middle of Toronto and Niagara Falls.

The B&B is located in a residential area with a small park across the street. The spot is quiet, nevertheless the QEW, ETR and the GO-train are nearby for an easy commute.

The closest shopping and restaurants are in walking distance.

The hosts are very nice and can offer good ideas for sight seeing. They serve a full breakfast which will please local and european taste as well.

This B&B will be our first choice for future trips to Greater Toronto Area.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled with friends
1  Thank grumpybears
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burlington
Comfort Inn
#3 of 14 in Burlington
Downtown Hamilton
Days Inn Hamilton
Days Inn Hamilton
#14 of 20 in Hamilton

Been to Creekside B&B and Guest Suite? Share your experiences!