Good hotel and accommodations. Can not elaborate much on food as we only had breakfast. The location was good for what we wanted, and is close to highway and other restaurants. I have been here twice before, and will be going again in the spring for a Home Inspectors Conference. Although this is not the least expensive hotel in area, I would recommend if in the area this would be worth checking out as it does have good facilities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Burlington Hotel & Conference Centre provides guests with quality service and accommodations, designed to meet the needs of today's Business & Leisure Traveler, with both comfort and convenience in mind. Our hotel is the largest Hotel & Conference Centre "Under One Roof" in the Burlington area. We are only minutes away from Burlington's Business District, Downtown's One of a Kind Shops, the tranquil shores of Lake Ontario, and landmark attractions such as the Royal Botanical Gardens & IKEA. Located halfway between Toronto and Niagara Falls, we are an easy and convenient location to stay. Join in the excitement of the Christmas lights at Spencer Smith Park in December 2015. We are located within a 20 minute drive of the new Tim Hortons Field, Home for the Hamilton Tiger Cats. We are "At Your Service". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, IHG, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Burlington Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Burlington Hotel And Conference Centre
- Holiday Inn Burlington Hotel & Conference Centre Ontario
- Burlington Holiday Inn