I just want to start by saying that I did not stay here, just had a two day conference in the Conference rooms.
Based on some of the reviews and price I stayed elsewhere and drove in everyday.
The first day I chose to have the Conference room breakfast and it consisted of some danishes and coffee. The danishes could have been fresher.
Now I believe the food is chosen by the company putting on the conference so not the hotels fault.
Staff could have been more respectful. Everyday, they would enter our room to refresh drinks and treats but they were so noisy. The conference had to pause every time to wait for the change over. I guess there was no other time to do this as we would have complained if they did it at our break time and there was nothing there.
Lunches were ok. Usually two types of salad, garden and caesar and some form of pasta dish. First day was pizza and second day lasagna. Both were very hot and appetizing.
A good assortment of desserts on both days from brownies to carrot cake.
The conference rooms are large enough to hold 30 to 40 people comfortably. There are individual controls for the heat and the hallway music can be played in the room during breaks.
The hotel is a little dated and could use a upgrade of the lobby, bar and pool area.
Great location to hold a conference for most of the industries in the area. It is right in the business area of town.
I cannot comment on the rooms as I did not stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Burlington Hotel & Conference Centre provides guests with quality service and accommodations, designed to meet the needs of today's Business & Leisure Traveler, with both comfort and convenience in mind. Our hotel is the largest Hotel & Conference Centre "Under One Roof" in the Burlington area. We are only minutes away from Burlington's Business District, Downtown's One of a Kind Shops, the tranquil shores of Lake Ontario, and landmark attractions such as the Royal Botanical Gardens & IKEA. Located halfway between Toronto and Niagara Falls, we are an easy and convenient location to stay. Join in the excitement of the Christmas lights at Spencer Smith Park in December 2015. We are located within a 20 minute drive of the new Tim Hortons Field, Home for the Hamilton Tiger Cats. We are "At Your Service". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, IHG, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Burlington Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Burlington Hotel And Conference Centre
- Holiday Inn Burlington Hotel & Conference Centre Ontario
- Burlington Holiday Inn