“Our favourite Burlington resto”

Downtown Bistro & Grill
Ranked #6 of 507 Restaurants in Burlington
Price range: US$7 - US$27
Cuisines: European, International, Canadian
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 20, 2015

This is our favourite restaurant in Burlington. Everything comes together -- the food, the wine, the ambiance, the service. I love that it is quiet enough that I don't have to yell to hear my partner, and that there aren't hundreds of people inside -- just a quaint place with a few groups and couples. It is perfect.

1  Thank Enniroc8691

Reviewed September 18, 2015 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stopped in to enjoy a drink on their patio being that it's in a quieter area of Burlington. We each had a pint of craft beer, and when the bill came, I was floored to see they are $9 each!!! I have enjoyed craft beer at enough places across Ontario to know I was just gouged big time! I do not mind paying market value, but detest being taken advantage of. If gladly love to here a justification for this pricing scheme from the management. For now, if I want to enjoy another patio drink, I will take my business elsewhere!!

2  Thank Telosman
MikeL322, Owner at Downtown Bistro & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2015

We thank you for visiting our patio.Our craft draft beer prices are in line or lower than most of our neighbouring bars and restaurants. Our selection of 5 craft draft beers; Mill Street Organic, 100th Meridian, Tankhouse, Beaus Lug Tread, and Triple Bogey are all priced at $8 for a 20 ounce pour.

Reviewed August 13, 2015 via mobile

Went for dinner at Downtown Bistro. The food was excellent as was the service. Great value for the money
Would highly recommend for intimate dinner for two or four

3  Thank SeanTh
Reviewed July 31, 2015

The 3 course meal at the Downtown Bistro during the Taste of Burlington event was very good. Seafood gumbo appetizer was particularly excellent. There were many choices on the menu. The vegetarian risotto was creamy and filling. The desserts and service were a little disappointing. Literally both of them could have been more.
We will return to the Downtown Bistro again, and probably soon.

Reviewed July 8, 2015

We had a great cheese and charcuterie plate to share. Their menu is interesting but I could only manage their beautiful Caesar salad, while my husband had a fabulous pasta dish...half of which he had to "doggy bag" after enjoying the charcuterie!

2  Thank UHaveasunnyday