“Comfortable business hotel in Kitchener / Waterlook area”

Four Points by Sheraton Cambridge / Kitchener
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Cambridge
Reviewed 2 December 2011

Gives you everything that you want when you travel on business. A++

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business

Reviewed 18 November 2011

Felt welcomed. Checked in and out quickly. Housekeeping was friendly and good. Breakfast was well done. Coffee wasn't the best, a little weak. But not a deal breaker. Enjoyed the big screen in the room.

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed 31 October 2011

My husband and I were attending our niece's graduation in Waterloo and needed a place to stay. We booked the Four Points Sheraton because of the reviews on this site. Needless to say we were not disappointed with the room or the wonderful service we received.

We were coming from about 3 hours away and needed to check in before we went to the graduation. We called ahead (about an hour, maybe less) and spoke with Virginia. We were told that our room would be ready...it was.

When we walked into the room we were pleasantly surprised. Number one, it smelled sensational and number two, it looked just like the pictures we viewed on the internet.

As other reviewers have stated, our room had no tub. However, the shower was huge and the bathroom was very nicely appointed.

We did experience the restaurant and were underwhelmed by that. I ordered a steak medium well and while it was cooked perfectly, it was a little tough and fatty for my taste. Fortunately, there are a lot of good restaurants not too far from the hotel.

It was also very convenient that the hotel is so close to the 401. A fact that was not evident after we checked in. We were facing the 401 but the noise level was negligible.

We have definitely found another favourite chain if all Four Points are like this one.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Valynn
Reviewed 30 October 2011

I stayed here a few weeks ago with a group attending Oktoberfest/Batchelorette Party and I have to say that it was fantastic! We arrived and right away went up to the room to put our stuff down before grabbing a bite to eat. The room we had was so spacious and clean. Everything looked brand new- very modern which I like. We went to the hotel bar and found out that they were offering a free pint, pretzels and sausages in honour of Oktoberfest- they also had a free shuttle service! I thought this was great- it really got us excited for the night ahead!

The next morning, a few of us went for the buffet breakfast and the staff was so friendly! Also- a friend of mine had forgotten her toothbrush and we called down to see if they had one and they brought one up right away. It is the little things that count and this hotel knows how to treat their customers. If the opportunity arises, I would definitely return!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 October 2011

We (my husband and I) went to this hotel overnight and were very surprised with the quality of service and decor of the hotel. The staff were very friendly and extremely helpful and the rooms were great. My favourite part of the room was the re-done showers....glass shower doors with the rain and very clean bathroom and room.
The restaurant had AMAZING pumpkin soup and the breakfast buffet was great.
We have been talking about going back to the hotel with our kids for a "quick family getaway" because we enjoyed this hotel so much.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 October 2011

If you ever find yourself in K/W or Cambridge, Ontario and want a full-service hotel that feels like a bed and breakfast, this is your place. First time there, I had need of a toiletry item and called down to the front desk. They didn't have it, but told were I could get it. As I was getting in the elevator 10 minutes later to get it, up comes the front desk attendant, Jee, with the item in hand after slogging in some not so nice weather. On another stay, my Tumi was on its last leg, literally, the last bolt holding everything together. Danyal asks what room I'm in and it's fixed by the time I get back from the client that evening. Working perfectly ever since!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank John M
Reviewed 26 September 2011

We stayed here with our young child while on family vacation. The staff were extremely helpful and very pleasant to deal with. The room was clean and well stocked, the beds were comfortable and the hotel itself was quiet. I was very impressed with restaurant for breakfast. Although the room didn't have a tub (which I was a bit surprised by) the shower facilities were large. The location was perfect. Right off the highway (401) and very close to local restaurants and the local tourist attractions. I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cambridge
Hilton Garden Inn Kitchener
5.5 km away
Radisson Hotel Kitchener
Radisson Hotel Kitchener
#2 of 14 in Kitchener

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Cambridge / Kitchener? Share your experiences!