All reviews hot tub room was clean waffles african lion safari pool area the breakfast area waffle maker included breakfast hot breakfast convenient location would stay again a great stay mini fridge front desk staff off the highway easy access home away from home
Reviewed September 19, 2018

Stayed in a queen suite on the fifth floor. Clean room and a very comfortable bed. Great front desk staff helped us get a room for an early check in. Good location with easy on/off to the 401. Lots of shops and restaurants close. I recommend this hotel and will stay there again when in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
JoanneS3278, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Cambridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2018

Dear JeanTheArtistCanada
Thank you for your robust support for the Best Western chain and particularly for praising our services, room cleanliness and comforts. You are most welcome to stay with us anytime and we guarantee that you’ll be looked after with care. Once again thank you for your continued loyalty to our brand and we hope to see you again very soon.
Warm Regards

Reviewed September 18, 2018

I really like Best Western because they are always clean and they have a pool indoors and hot tub. I hhave never had a problem and when we do go away I pick Best Western because I love to swim and the breakfast was good as well.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear jcthibeault
Thank you for taking the time to place this excellent review about our Best Western Plus. We are so happy you had a great stay with us, enjoyed our breakfast and found our rooms comfortable. Thank you for making our Best Western Plus Cambridge Hotel your choice of hotels and our team looks forward to welcoming you back.
With Hospitality

Reviewed September 15, 2018

Booked one night in a 2 queen room and was given a room with just one double bed and an absolutely disgusting and uncomfortable pull out couch. The wall paper was falling off the walls, the bathroom door barely closed due to water damage that was never repaired. The bathtub was stained and dirty. The room itself stunk of mildew and stale cigarettes. After complaining to the front desk staff I was told this was the best room available! I obviously couldn't let my young family stay in these conditions and my husband had to spend over an hour on the phone at 11pm with the third party booking I had used to get us transferred to a different hotel. Horrible experience overall but at least the next hotel was clean and had 2 beds.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
JoanneS3278, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Cambridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2018

Dear strawberries4life
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay at our hotel. I would like to apologize for the deficiencies found in your guestroom during your visit. I can certainly understand your frustration, but can assure you that you that your experience is not indicative of the level of quality we are known to provide. I have shared your comments with our housekeeping supervisor and our maintenance Manager, a follow up and investigation has begun in an effort to rectify these deficiencies as soon as possible. I would be delighted to discuss your concerns further as well as have the opportunity to regain your loyalty. Please contact me, at your convenience, my email is joanne@sunraygroup.ca or you can call me directly at the hotel at 519-623-4600 ext 7102
We do hope that this experience will not deter you from staying with us again in the future and I hope and look forward to speaking with you soon.
Sincerely

Reviewed September 11, 2018

For our 8th wedding anniversary we stayed in Cambridge, Ontario at the Best WesternThe staff was incredible !! Absolutely no complaints We had the King suite which I found a little small but it was a beautiful room to say the least I just wish hotels would accommodate to their smoking guests and not just their non smoking

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Tammy F
We are pleased to learn that your discovery had resulted in your having a quality stay at our property. Thank you for sharing your experience and we will continue to endeavor to provide valued care to our guests. Looking forward to your return.
Best regards.

Reviewed September 9, 2018

We stayed for five nights and had a wonderful time. The check in and check out went very well. The room was nice and clean and lots of room. We had a nice breakfast every morning they had eggs, bacon, waffles, yogurt and many good things to add to it, toast, bagels, and crumpets and a few other items. Sandi who was in charge of the breakfast area was so nice and kept everything full and organized. You felt like she had invited you to her own kitchen for breakfast. We did not use the pool but the people travelling with us did and they loved it. So many times all of us that were travelling together met in the breakfast area at night for the free tea and coffee we even ordered a pizza in and had it in the breakfast area. When I was booking the hotel by phone I had a very nice lady named Sara help me get everything I needed. She even introduced herself to me when we were there and said if we needed anything to let her know. The manager was also very nice and always making sure that everyone is happy. We will stay here for sure when we go back to Cambridge.

Dear CanadaPowell
Thank you for taking the time to place this excellent review about our Best Western Plus. We are so happy to hear about your experience with our front staff and management. All of our team members are always determined to exceed your expectations or needs, we will surely share your comments with all our staff especially Sarah. We are so happy you enjoyed our breakfast and found our rooms comfortable.Thank you for making our Best Western Plus Cambridge Hotel your choice of hotels and our team looks forward to welcoming you back.
With Hospitality