All reviews waffles choice hotels national post patio doors great place to stay lots of parking continental breakfast is would recommend this hotel to anyone small fridge room was clean and comfortable waffle maker stayed nights inns highway cereal motel
Reviewed September 10, 2018

Enjoyed the reception I was met with and the departure as well. Have stayed here in the past and I always know what to expect. The location offers simple shopping too, big grocery store with take away meals, dollar store and more.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed September 8, 2018

Staff always so friendly. Easy check in. Rooms clean. Good breakfast. Good location with a nice yard for kids to run in. Bbq and nice area to socialize outside .Have stayed here several times and never disappointed. Feels like home. Will stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2018

This property is very quick and easy to reach from the highway (401) and is conveniently located within a short walk of a supermarket, drug store, and several other stores. Our room was of adequate size, clean, and had a small fridge, microwave, and bathtub. Everything worked. The breakfast was reasonable, but nothing special. First floor rooms have access from the interior hallway and also have patio doors that provide direct outdoor access, which was convenient for loading/unloading our car and for taking our dog outside for walks. But, even though the sound insulation was pretty good, there was a bit of noise involved in having cars parked just outside the rooms. Overall, we were comfortable and felt safe.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

We booked 2 rooms for 1 night as we were moving our son into University of Waterloo the next morning. We drove from Ottawa arriving at 5pm. We checked in and went to our rooms. One of our rooms was not ready even though check in is 3pm. Another couple went to the room near us and also it was not cleaned. Our rooms had sliding glass patio doors which looked like someone had drawn on the glass with saliva—not cleaned. Door opens to side parking lot with view of garbage cans. Both our rooms smelled like smoke even though it is advertised as a smoke-free hotel. I woke up a few times at night due to the smokey odor. Breakfast buffet worst ever and I am an experienced world traveller: twice as many hotel guests as chairs so no where to sit! Ended up eating outside the hotel front door as the helpful staff girl showed me there was one table out there. When we checked in, the one woman working the front desk never smiled and seemed unhappy with her job. Definitely not the personable type one would expect as the first point of contact in a hotel. Good points: good shower. Hairdryer in bathroom. By the way we paid $140+tax per room per night—probably the highest rate for booking on Labour Day weekend and with one week notice. We got $25 off one room after complaining it was not ready when we arrived. I won’t stay here again. Not worth more than $80.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 24, 2018

The Inn is beautiful and the view amazing but the food needs improving. The home made bread was very good but it was the only good part of my meal. I had the Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwich and it was so dry I had to ask for mayonnaise to be able to get it down. Our server (who was really pleasant) offered to get me some aioli and that helped. My sandwich came with a house salad and I am not sure what green goddess dressing is but it was tasteless. My friend had a grilled cheese sandwich and she said it was nice but for 15.00 it should be amazing. She also had the salad and had the same comment as I did. My husband had the pulled pork with fries and said the sandwich was average but the fries great. My friends husband had the Margarita Pizza and he said it was good. So between 4 people I think the food experience should have been better. No problems with the staff, all very friendly.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends