“Decent food but overpriced”
Review of Milestones

Milestones
Ranked #60 of 362 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Whether you come for a favourite meal or love trying new and trendy dishes, Milestones is all about great food without the pretension. Serving lunch, dinner and weekend brunch, there's something for everyone. Make sure to try our signature drink, the Original Bellini when you stop by.
Reviewed July 4, 2018

Food was standard fare for a franchise eatery that puts on airs of being very upscale. The food was alright and cooked properly the servers were cute but not overly attentive. Did ;not hate dining there but I have never gone back.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed June 19, 2018

My girlfriend and I meet here once a month for lunch. This time she brought her 2 year old granddaughter with her. We were seated in a booth and a booster seat was brought for the child. The server was very attentive and brought us water immediately including a covered cup with a kinky straw for the child. We ordered one of the new appetizers, the bruchetta but we were not really thrilled with it because it was cold and rather hard to eat. We usually have the spinach dip and it is much better. We ordered the cheese pasta for the child and we both had the california salads with extra dressing. Everything was fresh and delicious and the server even ran after us when we left the child's hat on the seat. A good visit and lunch as always.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 26, 2018

I went to this restaurant for the first time tonight. It was 7pm on a Saturday and practically empty. Due to dietary restrictions, my husband and I both chose a Caesar salad with chicken. I ordered no croutons, but they must have been out of bacon too...what arrived was a bowl of lettuce with dressing so heavy on the garlic that it was practically inedible -- my mouth is still burning 2 hours later. With the 2 salads, 2 soda waters and tip, and we paid $67 for this memorable experience. Our server was lovely, but I've never seen a simple dish go so badly, especially at that price.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 16, 2018

My girlfriend lives in Burlington and I live in London, so we meet half way at Milestones in Cambridge monthly to have lunch and catch up. We like to sit on the patio in the nicer months and usually order an appetizer to share and either the California salad or the Beet salad. The food is fresh, plentiful and delicious. The servers are always friendly and courteous.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank Maureen S
Reviewed April 30, 2018

We enjoyed our visit to Milestones today and the food was very good! They offer vegetarian and gluten free options, and a full menu as well as Brunch menu for this Sunday afternoon. We made reservations and had a private booth for two. They have a nice seating area by large windows too. I ordered the Traditional Eggs Benny and my friend ordered the California Salad with added chicken. She loved it! The menu is reasonably priced and the atmosphere is casual and relaxing. Overall, the service and food was great!

Date of visit: April 2018