All reviews full kitchen two bedroom suite monday to thursday african lion safari complimentary breakfast stove top kids loved the pool home away from home very clean hotel great place to stay recommend this hotel great room excellent stay stay there again booked this hotel tim hortons easy access
Reviewed May 14, 2016

Stopped at the wrong location, and Tammy provided excellent assistance in accommodating myself...after calling the other location and requesting a cancellation. Would definitely stay again as the rooms were clean and tidy!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Stephanie R, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Cambridge-Waterloo, Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay with us.
I am happy to hear that Tammy was able to assist you with your change in accommodations, and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future!

Reviewed May 12, 2016

This is a very typical Homewood Suite location. For me it is a convenient location and the rooms are very nice. You generally have the choice of a one bedroom suite or a studio for the same price and a small dinner is included with the cost of the room during the week. Breakfast is included everyday. The dinners are generally "Ok" but I generally prefer to eat somewhere else. The pool is clean and well looked after however, unfortunately the individual TV's on the exercise machines in the fitness room are frequently not working.

Room Tip: Higher floors (above ground level) provide more privacy.
Reviewed May 10, 2016

Two queen room suite for a family was excellent! Full kitchen, living room with separate bedroom was exact as advertised. Breakfast was easy and tasty with a large variety of options, especially with 2 kids.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Tristan M
Julia H, Front Office SUpervisor at Homewood Suites by Hilton Cambridge-Waterloo, Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2016

Dear Tristan M,

I myself have a family of five and know how hard it is so be comfortable in a regular two queen room at other hotels. My two oldest sometimes bicker over what to watch on T.V so it is great that these suites have two T.Vs. LOVE IT. With the breakfast included you also save a large bill to eat out at a restaurant. I appreciate that you took the time to write these great comments about our property. I hope that if you ever need a place to stay in the Cambridge area we see you again! Thank you.

Reviewed May 9, 2016

I stayed there for 2 weeks and enjoyed my stay throughly. The staff is nice and service is great. Rooms are great with kitchen and other amenities. Staff took great care of me.
Definitely will recommend others to stay here.

Dear 22windsortraveler,

It is great to hear that as an extended guest you were pleased with our property and staff. We really try to make this a home away from home so I am glad we hit our mark. Thank you for choosing to stay with us while you were away from home. And thank you for the recommendation.

Reviewed May 8, 2016

Not value for room. Decent staff but well overpriced for middle of nowhere. Maintenance staff need to look at preventative measures in accessible suites regarding poor drainage in bathroom and how it affects wood vanities and closet rails rusting.

Dear Robin Y,

I agree with you that there is poor drainage in the accessible suite.Ii have spoken to our maintenance team on how we can resolve this issue. I want to thank you for bringing this to our attention. I am sorry that we had to learn this lesson at the cost of your comfort while you were here. Again If there is anything that I can do to make this better please don't hesitate to contact me at Julia.Haws@Hilton.com