All reviews full kitchen two bedroom suite african lion safari monday to thursday complimentary breakfast stove top kids loved the pool shuttle service home away from home sofa bed excellent hotel great room excellent stay very clean hotel great place to stay booked this hotel tim hortons
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Our home was hit by lightning and the staff did everything they could to make our stay comfortable. The manager took the time to visit during breakfast and made sure everything was okay. The desk staff are great.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Julia H, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Cambridge-Waterloo, Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2018

Good Afternoon Matthew,

Its warms all of our hearts that you and your family were comfortable here at Homewood Suites- Cambridge/Waterloo. At times like these, we are always happy to help out! If you ever need anything, please feel free to contact us at homewoodcambridgefrontdesk@gmail.com or call 519-651-2888 and I am sure that our lovely desk staff will respond with a smiling face! Thanks again for the great feedback and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed August 26, 2018

Clean and comfortable. Affordable package that combined our stay with a getaway to the African Lion Safari. Breakfast had a bit of everything. Kids were happy (and that was the most important part).Pool was nice as well.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Good Afternoon Jessica,

I have heard many times that if the kids are happy, the parents are happy! And I am glad to hear that everybody enjoyed themselves here at the hotel! I find that the pool is a refreshing way to relax after a fun but long day at the safari! I am sure that everybody slept well after being out in the sun all day! We would love to host you folks again for another safari-filled getaway and we all hope to see you soon.

Reviewed August 22, 2018

Our family stayed in a two bedroom suite - part of a package that included African Lion Safari tickets. Although it seemed expensive ($440 Can. for the one night package), it did include a complimentary evening snack (-we had pizza and salad) and a complimentary breakfast which saved us money. There is also a swimming pool coin laundry, free wi-fi, free parking. (There was also a full kitchen.) Personnel were superb!

1  Thank roamingprofessor

Good Afternoon,

In my opinion, the summer is for fun family adventure and I am delighted to hear that your family and you had an excellent trip staying with us here at Homewood Suites- Cambridge/Waterloo! Our facility has everything that a family needs including fun facilities and tasty meals and I am glad that you folks took advantage of this. You truly did vacationing here in Cambridge right! Perhaps if you visit us again you can go to the African Lion Safari and another fun facility that my colleagues and I can suggest! We all hope to see your lovely family and yourself soon!

Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

This hotel was more than expected the check in was so quick I did not even realize that it was over the staff was friendly and the small dinner plates were unbelievable we had a great stay at this hotel and would do it again

Trip type: Travelled with family

Good Afternoon Orlando R,

It is so good to hear from you! I agree with you that our staff are both friendly as well as being efficient! I see examples of them being customer service "superstars" everyday and I am glad you saw this as well! I will also make sure to tell the food and beverage team that they are doing a fantastic job and to keep the tasty dishes coming! We look forward to seeing you again and I hope that the week has been well!

Reviewed August 16, 2018

Wonderful room; spacious; very well appointed; comfortable beds (even the sofa bed!). The cot on the third floor was on the old and lumpy side, but our 3 year old slept well. The staff are friendly and extremely helpful with questions (e.g., re: African Lion Safari). The breakfast was abundant and delicious (especially the breakfast burritos) and we were astounded that there was an evening social from Monday to Thursday. For our social we had a free dinner! All the pizza, soup, salad, and garlic sticks you can eat, and it was all hot and delicious! What a wonderful feature! The kitchen staff were always visible and refilling food/taking dishes away. It was very nice to see the manager at breakfast too - she was speaking with guests and assisting as needed. We appreciated the African Lion Safari discount package that was available through the hotel. Overall an excellent stay and we will stay again and recommend!

Good Afternoon,

It is such a pleasure to hear from you! I will make sure to tell management about the many areas of the hotel that you were impressed with, and it is so good to hear that each departments hard work is paying off! I agree with you that the African Lion Safari package is an excellent deal, and we love to offer it to families who need a mid summer adventure! Everybody here was delighted to create a fun atmosphere for you and your family to enjoy their vacation. If you visit us again, you should ask the front desk for some of their suggestions around tasty restaurants and fun activities! We all hope to see you soon and thanks again for the feedback!