“We had a blast!”

Splatzone Paintball & Adventure Center
Ranked #1 of 9 Fun & Games in Cambridge
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Splatzone Indoor/Outdoor Paintball Fields offers an exciting experience with every visit! With our two bright and clean indoor fields combined with four challenging outdoor options, we ensure that the gameplay is new and engaging. Splatzone welcomes younger, and first time players with their Low Impact Paintball. By using special equipment, it is easier to carry and is 1/3 the impact of regular paintball! This makes it a great summer or winter activity for ages seven and up! Splatzone is honoured to have been voted the Best Kid's Entertainment, and Best Summer Camp by the Reader's Choice Awards! Check our our camp packages over school holidays and during the summer break. Splatzone hosts kid's birthday parties, teams building, sports team events, and corporate outings. Contact us today to learn more about how we can make your next event an adrenaline filled adventure!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Baby buggy parking, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 1 April 2016

This was so much fun - a group of 9 year old boys for a birthday and a few 12 year old girls (sis had to come) celebrated. Staff was AMAZING. Adam was super helpful setting things up for us and Jordan was gregarious and helpful. I'm not sure what our refs name was, but he was fantastic. Great job of keeping things fun and safe. Can't wait to go back to try the outdoor field!

1  Thank JezziJo
There are newer reviews for Splatzone Paintball & Adventure Center

Reviewed 10 January 2016

had an awsome time! Thanks Josh your a great ref! I will definately go again! Prices are cetainly resonable and I will let all friends and family know about the fun here!
You guys really made the experience worthwhile!
Thanks!!!

1  Thank 785Janet_M_13
Reviewed 30 December 2015

I must say the boys and I had a great day out. As a mother of three teenage boys it is not always easy to find something to do with them that we all enjoy. This met that challenge. They offered us the low impact balls at the same price (but let me warn you they still hurt a bit) and gave us a great deal on a package. We played in both indoor arenas for several hours and probably could have played a few more. Great run business with super friendly staff. Five stars for sure!!

1  Thank weluv2travellots
Reviewed 22 December 2015

I'll be honest, I wasn't happy when my bf said we were going paintballing again after our experience at the field in Kitchener. But he finally convinced me to try splatzone and I am so glad he did! We did their low impact which was awesome!

2  Thank Alice J
Reviewed 1 November 2015

Played their outdoor fields for a birthday party. Staff was friendly, and helped me feel comfortable as it was my first time.