Splatzone Paintball & Adventure Center
Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Birthday party blast

Took a group of 14 teenagers here for my daughters 16th birthday and they had a blast. So did I. We... read more

Reviewed February 2, 2020
155alk
Guelph, Canada
via mobile
Awesome place

We went and played Bazooka Ball and Button Bash. Both were fun and amazing for young children... read more

Reviewed January 6, 2019
trevorc186
Stratford, Canada
via mobile

All reviews low impact birthday party blast feets fun
Selected filters
Reviewed January 10, 2016

had an awsome time! Thanks Josh your a great ref! I will definately go again! Prices are cetainly resonable and I will let all friends and family know about the fun here!
You guys really made the experience worthwhile!
Thanks!!!

Date of experience: January 2016
1  Thank 785Janet_M_13
Reviewed December 30, 2015

I must say the boys and I had a great day out. As a mother of three teenage boys it is not always easy to find something to do with them that we all enjoy. This met that challenge. They offered us the low impact balls at the same price (but let me warn you they still hurt a bit) and gave us a great deal on a package. We played in both indoor arenas for several hours and probably could have played a few more. Great run business with super friendly staff. Five stars for sure!!

Date of experience: December 2015
1  Thank weluv2travellots
Reviewed December 22, 2015

I'll be honest, I wasn't happy when my bf said we were going paintballing again after our experience at the field in Kitchener. But he finally convinced me to try splatzone and I am so glad he did! We did their low impact which was awesome!

Date of experience: December 2015
2  Thank Alice J
Reviewed November 1, 2015

Played their outdoor fields for a birthday party. Staff was friendly, and helped me feel comfortable as it was my first time.

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed October 21, 2015

Indoor field was fun. Inflatable tank was a lot of fun to play with, and kept things interesting. Zombies was my favourite game.

Date of experience: September 2015