“First Time Paintballers and We'll be back!”

Splatzone Paintball & Adventure Center
Ranked #1 of 9 Fun & Games in Cambridge
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Splatzone Indoor/Outdoor Paintball Fields offers an exciting experience with every visit! With our two bright and clean indoor fields combined with four challenging outdoor options, we ensure that the gameplay is new and engaging. Splatzone welcomes younger, and first time players with their Low Impact Paintball. By using special equipment, it is easier to carry and is 1/3 the impact of regular paintball! This makes it a great summer or winter activity for ages seven and up! Splatzone is honoured to have been voted the Best Kid's Entertainment, and Best Summer Camp by the Reader's Choice Awards! Check our our camp packages over school holidays and during the summer break. Splatzone hosts kid's birthday parties, teams building, sports team events, and corporate outings. Contact us today to learn more about how we can make your next event an adrenaline filled adventure!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Baby buggy parking, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 3 August 2016

Having an 8 year old and 6 year old, it was hard to find somewhere that my kids could get a start at paintball and feel at ease. We took advantage of the long weekend deal and played 2 days for 4 hours each. I was impressed by all the different options that are available here! They had an outdoor course, indoor, nerf ball course, etc. The time flew by, the kids had fun, and the staff was incredibly supportive. The folks at Splatzone love what they do, and they emit a lot of passion. The owner was incredible with the kids and helping them out with whatever they needed. The refs had a great sense of humour and it was well organized. Even the participants themselves had big hearts by helping out my son when he accidentally spilled the paint balls. After this weekend, our family can't stop talking about all the fun we had, and the best part , it was something we all could do together. My kids already want to sign up for the leagues, and want to save their money to get their own equipment.

I highly recommend this place - especially for those who haven't tried it before and may also have small kids who may not have the opportunity elsewhere. The low impact option makes this possible to get a great start. You can count on us coming back!

1  Thank Michelle D
There are newer reviews for Splatzone Paintball & Adventure Center

Reviewed 7 July 2016

We have done the indoor paintball at this location and had a blast. My three teenage boys wanted to try it again but outdoors this time and we were not disappointed. Staff was great- as expected, and the experience was incredible. I would highly recommend this!!

1  Thank weluv2travellots
Reviewed 1 April 2016

This was so much fun - a group of 9 year old boys for a birthday and a few 12 year old girls (sis had to come) celebrated. Staff was AMAZING. Adam was super helpful setting things up for us and Jordan was gregarious and helpful. I'm not sure what our refs name was, but he was fantastic. Great job of keeping things fun and safe. Can't wait to go back to try the outdoor field!

1  Thank JezziJo
Reviewed 10 January 2016

had an awsome time! Thanks Josh your a great ref! I will definately go again! Prices are cetainly resonable and I will let all friends and family know about the fun here!
You guys really made the experience worthwhile!
Thanks!!!

1  Thank 785Janet_M_13
Reviewed 30 December 2015

I must say the boys and I had a great day out. As a mother of three teenage boys it is not always easy to find something to do with them that we all enjoy. This met that challenge. They offered us the low impact balls at the same price (but let me warn you they still hurt a bit) and gave us a great deal on a package. We played in both indoor arenas for several hours and probably could have played a few more. Great run business with super friendly staff. Five stars for sure!!

1  Thank weluv2travellots