“Baseball Sirloin Yummy ”

Cambridge Keg Steakhouse Bar
Ranked #10 of 362 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I go to The Keg at least 3 times a year and we always have our staple orders, she gets the Brie for her appetizer and a Caesar salad for her main and I get a escargot for my appetizer and the baseball sirloin with twice baked and frizzle onions. We have never been disappointed from the level of service to the quality of the food. Can't wait to go back.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a fantastic Prime Rib with Shrimp and Scallops Oscar as my add on. We started off with their amazing Caesar to share. Then because it was my birthday they brought out the Billy Miner Pie for us to share. They never fail to ask when you start your dinner if your celebrating something. It's an amazing feature of the Keg.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

find the restaurant quite loud, and the price of the roast beef has gone up quite a bit since our earlier visit this year. Service is good but we know if 2 other places where we can dine for less, same quality of service but a much nicer atmosphere than the Keg. Sorry to say but we will not be back

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

A co-worker recommended this restaurant and it certainly fit her exceptional description. Service was exceptional. Presentation was very appealing.

The wedge salad was one of the best that I ever made. Topped it off with ribs which fell right off the bone.

I will certainly come back here with my next business trip.

Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

ALWAYS good! Never have I had a bad experience here. I love the vibe. Service is always great.
The escargot is my favourite!! I could eat here every day and never be disappointed.