“Bridgeburg Used Bookstore, 16 Jarvis Street, Fort Erie - A Must For The Avid Reader”
Review of Bridgeburg

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bridgeburg
Ranked #68 of 123 Restaurants in Fort Erie
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 12 August 2015 via mobile

If you enjoy losing yourself in an incredible bookstore that has hidden treasures then this is worth the trip if you are in the Fort Erie/Niagara area. There are so many books separated by theme and interest and this is one of the most intriguing bookstores we have ever discovered. The owner has a lot of passion about her books and shares many interesting stories.

2  Thank zspj

Reviewed 5 May 2015 via mobile

Prices are cheap, and the place is cute and small. However I find the food to be really greasy most of the time. To the point that there are puddles of grease on the plate! Kind of gross.

Reviewed 13 January 2015 via mobile

I normally give this restaurant tons of business including at times coming in twice a week or more depending on my week even though this restaurant is so filthy. If u go in there next time look around esp up on the ceiling fans caked in thick nasty dust, so I would think that I would be classified as a great paying customer. Nearly a month ago I came in with a girlfriend and had brunch and I took four creamers for my tea at home as my gf and I were talking about a situation at our church that was funny, I didn't think much of the situation nor did I really feel guilty for raking four creamers. I'm a paying customer! Everyone was nice always nice to me and we left. I was in three more time , twice with my family and once with the same friend and her daughter. The owner has screwed up three times on my food, I was corgual and ask to remake the bacon and eggs he over cooked, never did I know he had an issue with me because he always showed me kindness. It just goes to show how evil and two face one can be. So two days ago my hubby ordered breakfast for me and brought it home, by the time it got to me the eggs were over cooked when my hubby told him eggs light and fluffy and the red dye from their take out paper went all over my food especially my eggs. It was cold and I literally live a minute and a half up the road . anyhow I called him and he was so rude when I wasn't , I kindly explained the situation and ask to resolve it by me coming in and eating it fresh. And he chose to disrespect me and say to bring the food in and get a refund and never show my face again and I asked why he's choosing that as a resolution and he said because I always complained. Well I asked three times for my over done bacon and eggs to be fixed, is it really my problem you clearly can't follow orders and now I'm being kicked out??!! Wow. When I walked in there he then claimed when I was in with my gf nearly a month ago I stole a bunch of creamers and was laughing about it! Yes by then I lost it on him because as a truthful person this man is claiming false things about me and accusing me of being a theivef. I am disgusting this restaurant, all who works there especially the OWNER. Dont be surprise if this man spits in our food seeing how he lies and holds grudges over nothing. It didn't matter that I had explained to him that what he thought he saw or was being told was a pure lie and I didn't think it was an issue to take four creamers. Nobody said no! So needless to say I can no longer bother giving this restaurant any business , I will jot be desrespected or lied about. BTW when I was in there the time before the last, he didn't properly cook my onions for my home fries and I never said a thing! This place definitely needs to go out of business treating customers like theives because the owner clearly can't make orders right.

Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Was here this past week end. The food was really good and portions are large. The staff are very friendly and service was very quick great place if you are in fort Erie area. Washrooms are very clean. We would come back here.

1  Thank Rickie D
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Was a very quiet morning in Fort Erie, passing through at 7am this was the only place we could find open. Greeted by the very pleasant owner, we were served a fantastic breakfast at a reasonable price. Looking forward to stopping here on future visits to Fort Erie! Only comment is it is very difficult to find info due to their lack of webpage. If the owner reads this, please update your info online and make a small basic web page! After much searching online, finally found out that it is located at 607 Niagara Blvd.

1  Thank 961alexb961