“Great ice cream and mixings!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Marble Slab Creamery
Ranked #7 of 10 Dessert in Guelph
Reviewed February 5, 2018

Their ice cream has always been great and now that you get unlimited fixings it makes the cost more reasonable.
They weren't busy when we visited in January but it was a mild day and perfect for an ice cream treat. The waffle cone was nice and crispy chewy.
My mix was delicious and hit the spot, I recommend it for great ice cream treats.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed November 20, 2017

You have to go here if you want to have some great ice cream and design your own combinations. Amazing desert!!

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank Cinemasound
Reviewed September 5, 2016

I have been here on several occasions, the staff is always friendly and the many toppings are amazing, one of my favourite places to get dessert

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed May 21, 2016

We had a BOGO coupon for the Marble Slab and, being close to Guelph, decided to give it a try. We stopped and went in. After a short wait (one customer ahead of us), we were greeted by a charming young person, who answered our questions without hesitation, obviously well-groomed in her products. I chose double chocolate ice cream, to which I added peanut butter (the real stuff!), Reese's peanut butter cups, and some Wonderbar pieces. All were mixed up together and slid into a large waffle cone, slightly overfilling it (cost $6.49). My spouse had the Dutch chocolate with multiple Reese's peanut butter cups and Krispy Crunch pieces. With taxes, the two together were just a bit over $7, pretty great considering the amount of ice cream and other stuff. We agreed that mine was better, because of the more chocolatey ice cream and the real peanut butter mixed up in it. Both were very tasty, however. This was as close to home made as we could get, especially with all the different additions (no extra cost!). We'll continue to patronize Marble Slab Creamery!

Date of visit: May 2016