“Great lunch, wonderful service”

Blue Chopstix- Hakka Chinese and Thai Restaurant
Ranked #183 of 429 Restaurants in Guelph
Description: Hakka Chinese and Thai Restaurant. Lunch Specials and open late! We also deliver food to your doorsteps.
Reviewed June 29, 2018

I started to tell the server what my wife would like and she quickly explained I could get all her order in a lunch special. The food was special, plentiful and at 9.99 a superb deal. Highly rated in all aspects, just a lovely place with great food and prices to match. Thank you so much

Reviewed May 4, 2018

Drove by Blue Chopstix on my way to another Thai restaurant to get take out for my dinner. I decided to make a u-turn and drove back to Blue Chopstix. Am I ever glad I did, the Red Curry Prawns were amazing, 8 huge prawns in a heavenly sauce, just the right amount of heat. The chicken Pad Thai was also delicious. Huge portions, will be enjoying the leftovers over the weekend. Will definitely be back with my daughter to try the lunch specials.

Reviewed April 28, 2018

We wanted a place to visit for Sunday lunch. We had limited options. We had a decent meal here. Decent service. It was a little on the slow side. I would not go out of my way to return again. We enjoyed other meals in Guelph more (Na ha and Helman Kebab for example)

Reviewed April 25, 2018

Unfortunately, being a new resto, seeking to be established, a price increase is no way to go when popularity increases, as is a a change in menu to cater to local tastes. Even if you try to blame the Ontario liberals for the minimum wage increase!

Lower value, coupled with so so service means a lower rating.

Food still pretty decent indo chin though, but with the increasing fan base ...?

1  Thank ric i
Reviewed March 4, 2018

Recommend the spicy fried Cauliflower appetizer. The honey chicken was a mess - just sweet jelly-ish mess over chicken - hard to eat. No substitutions (I would have gladly paid for fried rice over the white rice)

All in all really average.