All reviews front desk hot breakfast picnic tables great hotel for the price sausage the breakfast area definitely stay here again nice room fridge and microwave waffles visiting guelph checking out fresh fruit waffle maker flat screen tv free breakfast nice stay
Reviewed December 24, 2015 via mobile

Everything is great about this place.
Clean, friendly, inexpensive,

everything is included, no hidden fees, delicious breakfast and modern.......................

Friendly staff especially the lady at the front desk.

I now know where to stay in Guelph.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed November 24, 2015

Definitely will stay here when in Guelph.The front desk staff was very welcoming. Our room was very comfortable. I was very impressed with the newly renovated room.Staff is friendly and helpful. Can't be the price. A++. Will be back.

Stayed: November 2015
1  Thank Cheechhas3
Reviewed November 17, 2015

We stayed here and was impressed!! Pets welcome, smoking room, clean, everything we needed. We will stay again. Price was very reasonable as well. We have no complaints for the price we paid, we'd stay again.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kim F
Reviewed November 2, 2015 via mobile

I went to Guelph on business last month and I stayed at the comfort inn. I was pleasantly surprised of how nice and modern the hotel looks. The rooms are clean, very roomy and up to date. The staff is super friendly and eager to please. They catered to my requests very efficiently. The breakfast buffet was amazing! Nice change from the typical continental breakfast offered in other hotels. I very much enjoyed my stay at the comfort inn and would recommend it to anyone visiting Guelph. And it's super affordable too! It's actually a steal for the service and quality that you get!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed October 27, 2015

First impressions weren't great. After walking into the lobby past a bunch of people smoking right at the front entrance, the check in clerk totally ignored us. He was on the phone but didn't even look up for at least 5 minutes. After getting off the phone, there was no greeting or anything, just him looking at us blankly and saying,"Name??". We checked into a one queen bed room that smelled really stale with a hint of the famous cigarette smell this place is supposedly known for. Bed/linens looked and smelled quite clean but room felt very cramped. We slept okay and I went to check out the breakfast the next morning. The eating area was very cramped and the food looked pretty bad. The eggs were microwaved in a gross looking bowl. there was also toast, cereal and a waffle maker. There was a guy (who I thought was just another guest) hanging around the coffee for a while so i just waited. I got my coffee, then went to where the eggs were, and he was there too. It turned out he was staff replenishing items for breakfast. Nothing wrong there but his timing was horrible. Really he should wait for guests to get breakfast then go in after them and do work. His constant obvious annoyance and sighing at me wanting to eat when he wanted to put stuff away was really awkward. He really could have waited just a minute more to do his job. this really could have been handled in a better fashion. When we checked out, again, not even a 'thanks for staying" or 'have a good day'...nothing. They really just don't like dealing with people. probably the wrong people to work in a hospitality industry

Room Tip: find another option for breakfast and bring air freshener ;o)
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple