“Had one of the best butter tarts ever!”
Review of Wellington Cakes

Wellington Cakes
Ranked #2 of 9 Dessert in Guelph
Reviewed March 17, 2018

Out strolling in Downtown Guelph found this shop on Douglas St. right beside Skyline Properties. Went specifically for the butter tarts. I had the one with raisins and it melted in my mouth. You can tell the quality and care that went into it.

Reviewed December 15, 2017

Such good baked items. Such creativity. And awesome taste. We dropped in here as 'the icing on the cake' of our Taste deTour and we were not disappointed. So good. We had their macarons and were blown away. The staff are so friendly and amazingly creative - they showed us what they were working on. Our next cake order will definitely come from here!

Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

Wellington Cakes has amazing cupcakes. They had a good variety to choose from. Some of the cupcakes have fillings and some don't. The butter tarts were also very good with many varieties to choose from. I wish I lived closer so I could go more often.

Reviewed January 15, 2017

We have ordered here for our daughters birthday, cake was amazing from look to taste just perfect.
We have come in here even for pie during thanksgiving best pumpkin pie and tarts around!
Must stop in when in Guelph.

Reviewed January 6, 2017

Wellington cakes did a wonderful job on our wedding cake. I don't like fondant so Anne textured buttercream frosting so it still looked lovely and tasted amazing on the day of! She even gave us a "father of the bride cupcake" per my father's request. We loved the personal touch and obvious passion for what she does.