“Amazing Authentic Thai & Vietnamese Restaurant”

Red Papaya Bar & Grill
Ranked #102 of 418 Restaurants in Guelph
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 27, 2016

This restaurant has the best thai food I have ever tasted. I have eaten here quite a few times and the service is very quick and friendly. I have enjoyed every single dish I ordered. Personal favorites are the chicken pad thai, spicy thai soup and the fresh rolls!

Reviewed October 18, 2016

Decided to stop in before a storm game, had never been before and was not disappointed. Great food and good service. Will go again for sure.

Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

We ordered take out and were very impressed. Our go to, until we discovered red papaya, was Nah ha Thai but their wait times were long so we have switched over to red papaya. The food is phenomenal. Huge portions of tasty pad Thai, various curries (red curry is my favourite!) and they have plenty of delicious appetizers. The chicken saté is amazing! The staff are friendly! The food is usually ready within 15-20 minutes for pick up. I highly recommend if you're looking for fresh and delicious Thai food!

Reviewed July 14, 2016 via mobile

Perfectly prepared fresh ingredients. Love the fresh rolls snd the spring rolls. Singapore noodles are fantastic. The wife always gets the rare beef pho. Can be very busy the night of a hockey game.

Reviewed June 9, 2016

We stopped at the Red Papaya and decided to take advantage of their take out. It was late-ish and there were no other customers. The lady who took our order was very pleasant and the food was prepared quickly. While we were waiting my son had a draft beer and he was very pleasantly pleased to see the bar server preparing it properly. When we had finished at the bar we took our food back to the hotel. The spring rolls are big, we did not need two servings. I received the wrong meal (unfortunately) and it was not possible at the hotel to do anything about it. The chicken was lovely but I did not want the rice noodles and there were a lot (and little taste). My son asked for spicy pad thai and there were lots and lots of chilies in it, so be sure you know what you are ordering (it was good pad thai).

1  Thank Kath C