Recently stayed again in Norfolk Guest House on 2015-09-09, this is by far the nicest Inn/B&B in Guelph, and probably nicest hotel for at least ~60mi around. Very comfortable beds, beautifully decorated rooms. I stayed in the Grandview room, which is a very spacious 2nd floor room with radiant floor heating, very large jacuzzi tub and separate multi-jet shower, and large balcony overlooking garden/koi pond; also very quiet. I travel extensively for business and this room was nicer than most Four Seasons/Fairmont hotels, let alone the other local Delta/Holiday Inn/Staybridge hotels. Free wifi (very high speed, not throttled <5mb like most hotels), free breakfast was also very good. Guest accessible tea in the evenings. Owner Janet is a very congenial, helpful host, very knowledgeable re: local events/restaurants. Atlthough it's a B&B and thus great for couples getaways, it's just as good for business travellers, e.g. high perf wifi is a major feature for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Uniting the comfort and privacy of a magnificent heritage home with the services and amenities normally associated with country Inns and boutique hotels, the Norfolk Guest house brings a new level of luxury to the heart of downtown Guelph. Our boutique hotel style accommodations have been designed fusing old world charm with modern influences. Our exquisite suites feature private terrace, Jacuzzi hydro massage tubs and fireplaces, Norfolk Guest house is an ideal accommodation option. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity.ca and Hotels.com so you can book your Norfolk Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Norfolk Hotel Upscale Accommodations
- Norfolk Hotel Guelph
- Norfolk Guest House Guelph, Ontario