All reviewsoatcakesmaster suitewonderful hostshighly recommend a staywelcoming feeltradewinds roombeautiful parkhouse is beautifulrestaurants and pubsperfect staytwo nightsgreat place to staybed was very comfortableconvenient locationyogurtvictorianloaf
Reviewed November 28, 2015

Very interesting hosts and establishment.
Friendly, welcoming and very trusting.

If you want a change from the long corridors and changing staff Rosas of the chain hotels, this is a good choice.

Rooms are an eclectic mix, and large, it may be most peoples only chance to experience this type of ambience as there aren't many properties like this around.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed September 29, 2015

Whenever I am in Guelph, I try and stay at the London House as it is perfect in every way. Location couldn't be better, great walking, close to downtown, quiet and beautiful neighbourhood. Melanie & Andy are lovely, interesting and non intrusive. Breakfasts and coffee are delicious and plentiful and I want to linger at the breakfast table as the conversations are so interesting. The rooms are clean and comfortable.

Room Tip: Pay the extra and try and get the suites with the private bath, so worth it!
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Pattipureheart
Reviewed August 22, 2015

Our room and all of the rooms throughout the house were beautiful and immaculately clean in this old Queen Anne Revival style house built in 1893. The breakfasts were fantastic, especially Melanie's waffles. Our hosts Melanie & Andy were very friendly and helpful. With the Grain Bakery & Cafe is a short walking distance so was our go-to place for lunch each day. The London House is close to the University of Guelph, downtown Guelph, Stone Road Mall and just half an hour away from Elora.
We didn't want to leave, so we definitely will be back.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Marlene S
Reviewed August 19, 2015

I have stayed at London House twice now. The hosts are welcoming. The rooms are enchanting. And the waffles at breakfast are to die for! Close proximity to parks, shopping and dining. Anytime I need to stay in Guelph, I will stay at London House.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Yvonne Marie H
Reviewed August 14, 2015

I booked this b&b because of its close proximity to Guelph General Hospital but with the park across the road and quiet location it didn't feel like I was in the heart of the city at all. I chose the main floor suite as my legs don't allow me to use stairs so much anymore. I was very impressed at the size of it, the modern bathroom, large bed, window, plenty of light, furnishings and enormous oak pocket door. The opulent common area had a grand piano, plenty of seating and over 30 kinds of tea. Breakfast had fresh fruit with yogurt and homemade granola, home made oat bread toasted, home made jellies and jams and eggs any style. Should I have reason to visit Guelph again London House will be at the top of my list.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo