“Fantastic stay again.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Guelph
London House Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 5 Guelph B&B and Inns
Reviewed 3 April 2016

This is the second time my daughter and I have stayed at London House. The interior and exterior is beautiful and impeccably clean. Melanie & Andy are lovely hosts and Melanie makes the best waffles and pancakes I've ever had.

Room Tip: Less expensive rooms are on the top floor. They're all beautiful.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 1 April 2016

The moment you walk in the door of this grand old place, you feel happy to be there. Its kept all its charm and none of the tarnish of a lovely old home with an encompassing warm and welcoming feel. Stepping into the parlour is like being back in time while you sip a complementary hot drink. The rooms were clean and warm and similarly atmospheric. Our hosts Melanie and Andy were wonderful, helpful and accommodating in every way and their breakfasts were delicious! This is hands down the best place to stay when visiting in Guelph.

Room Tip: You can't go wrong really. We enjoyed the Gables room up at the top of the house.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 November 2015

Very interesting hosts and establishment.
Friendly, welcoming and very trusting.

If you want a change from the long corridors and changing staff Rosas of the chain hotels, this is a good choice.

Rooms are an eclectic mix, and large, it may be most peoples only chance to experience this type of ambience as there aren't many properties like this around.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2015

Whenever I am in Guelph, I try and stay at the London House as it is perfect in every way. Location couldn't be better, great walking, close to downtown, quiet and beautiful neighbourhood. Melanie & Andy are lovely, interesting and non intrusive. Breakfasts and coffee are delicious and plentiful and I want to linger at the breakfast table as the conversations are so interesting. The rooms are clean and comfortable.

Room Tip: Pay the extra and try and get the suites with the private bath, so worth it!
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Pattipureheart
Reviewed 22 August 2015

Our room and all of the rooms throughout the house were beautiful and immaculately clean in this old Queen Anne Revival style house built in 1893. The breakfasts were fantastic, especially Melanie's waffles. Our hosts Melanie & Andy were very friendly and helpful. With the Grain Bakery & Cafe is a short walking distance so was our go-to place for lunch each day. The London House is close to the University of Guelph, downtown Guelph, Stone Road Mall and just half an hour away from Elora.
We didn't want to leave, so we definitely will be back.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Marlene S
Reviewed 19 August 2015

I have stayed at London House twice now. The hosts are welcoming. The rooms are enchanting. And the waffles at breakfast are to die for! Close proximity to parks, shopping and dining. Anytime I need to stay in Guelph, I will stay at London House.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Yvonne Marie H
Reviewed 14 August 2015

I booked this b&b because of its close proximity to Guelph General Hospital but with the park across the road and quiet location it didn't feel like I was in the heart of the city at all. I chose the main floor suite as my legs don't allow me to use stairs so much anymore. I was very impressed at the size of it, the modern bathroom, large bed, window, plenty of light, furnishings and enormous oak pocket door. The opulent common area had a grand piano, plenty of seating and over 30 kinds of tea. Breakfast had fresh fruit with yogurt and homemade granola, home made oat bread toasted, home made jellies and jams and eggs any style. Should I have reason to visit Guelph again London House will be at the top of my list.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo