“I would definitely stay here again!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of London House Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Guelph
London House Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 5 Guelph B&B and Inns
Medicine Hat, Canada
“I would definitely stay here again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2010

This B & B in central Guelph was absolutely perfect for my needs. I loved the fact that I had use of a full kitchen - stove, microwave, fridge - as I have so many food allergies, I need to cook my own meals. This worked really well. This beautiful old home is lovingly cared for and kept spotlessly clean. I was able to walk to a nice fresh market and there's a beautiful park right across the street. The owners are on-site and serve what looked like a great breakfast in the beautiful dining room. The rates were very affordable, especially because I stayed more than 2 nights and made my own breakfast. I would difinitely recommend this place to others.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Essen, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2010

My wife and I had a room on the top floor of this beautiful and elegant house. It was spacious, comfortable and cozy. We shared a bath with other guests which was no problem. Although the B&B was fully booked (this was around the time of the Guelph Jazz Festival), it was all quiet. The hosts were extremely helpful and friendly.
An extra well worth noting is the kitchen facility on the top floor. It simply feels good to brew a cup of coffee or tea if you feel like it -- and the hosts provide tea bags etc. for free. It's those little extras that make a stay so enjoyable and relaxing!

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
Italian in Germany
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2010

We booked the maid room with shared bathroom. It was great. The room was small but very nice and clean and, as there were no one else booked in the other room we had the whole floor for us with the use of the kitchen, small lounge with tv and the bathroom all for us for 2 nights. We really liked it. Breakfast was fantastic (we loved the home made waffles!!) and we had the choice every morning between 2 cooked breakfast which was very good for my partner as he doesn't eat eggs in the morning.
the owner were very nice and helpful and we also enjoyed having interesting conversations with the other guests during our morning breakfast. Lovely experience!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
Aberdour, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2007

An excellent B&B in a superb location, we stayed in the Tradewinds room which was beautiful. It was a nice spacious room with a large bathroom and the breakfasts were delicious.

Only issues were that the rooms are advertised on their web as having the little things such as a valet basket, robes and slippers. However in our room, there was no valet basket, you have shower gel, shampoo and conditioner in a dispenser in the shower, there was only one robe which was as stiff as cardboard, no slippers and the TV was so old it only picked up one fuzzy Canadian/French channel.

I also would steer clear of the Fireside room unless you are unable to climb stairs, as our friends stayed in this room which is actually their downstairs drawing room converted in to a bedroom - you are right next to the breakfast room and guest lounge, and so have no peace and quiet if the guests, as we experienced, wanted to sing and be merry in the guest lounge.

Other than that the owners seem really nice, and provide fantastic breakfasts - I am not sure if they are vegetarian, but all breakfast options were meat-free, so don't expect bacon with your waffles and maple syrup at breakfast!

• Liked — An excellent room - really comfy bed and large bathroom
  • Disliked — Could have done with some bacon with those tasty waffles and maple syrup :-)
  • Stayed September 2007, travelled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Check-in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank bbcreations