All reviews inch gap spacious living area minute drive sports team nice hotel marriott family the breakfast area sofa bed sausage exercise room hot breakfast in the morning front desk staff awesome stay swimming pool hot tub industrial area room was clean
Reviewed May 31, 2017

We stayed here in the suite for one night. 2 kids and 2 adults. Spacious, nicely decorated room with two tvs, a fridge, microwave, and sofa bed. The kids had a blast in the pool as there was a tube slide. It was a shame that the hot tub wasn't working but that didn't take away from anything.
I found the customer service so very nice and warm. My husband didn't have the best sleep as he woke with a sore back, but it may just be too hard for him. No other complaints :)
This hotel offers a complimentary breakfast but we did not go down for this so I cannot comment.

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed May 9, 2017

Had booked rooms in February for a sporting event, Was the main contact on the contract, tried to accomodate changing in schedule of games with parents, and asked to speak to the person looking after the contract. For the whole week, never called, found out the day before our arrival we were moved to a different hotel, then the day of arrival, attempted to call to book a late book in, found out at that time we were moved again. No call until after our arrival to the 3rd hotel from the contract person. Very disappointed in their services. Called again yesterday and was advised I would be called back the same day from the contract person, Here I wait once again

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Andrea R, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - Guelph, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback. Please accept my apologies for the situation experienced. I would like to have the opportunity to discuss the situation with you. Please provide me with a convenient time and contact information.

Reviewed February 20, 2017

The breakfast area, gym, and even rooms next to mine were all being updated. That's all very nice, but didn't help me at all during my stay. Their website didn't mention they were under renovation. There was no eating spots within walking distance, but there are options within a 5-min car drive. The staff was very nice.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Sean M, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - Guelph, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2017

Dear KamAli06,

Thank you for your review. I am very happy that the staff was welcoming and accommodating and that you enjoyed. However, I am sorry to hear that you were not aware of the renovations. This has been communicated and rectified. We look forward to welcoming you back to our newly renovated hotel next time you come to Guelph.

Reviewed February 14, 2017 via mobile

Had booked 3 nights here for my daughters ringette tournament. Ended up needing to stay an extra night due to poor weather conditions. Even though the hotel was supposed to be closing that last night for renovations they accommodated myself & the other families that needed to stay. Gave us a great rate & had a hot breakfast waiting for us in the morning.
We found the staff to be exceptionally friendly & courteous.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed February 1, 2017

Stayed here nov 2016 nice clean rooms decent grounds.
No restaurant on site and not alot around but appears to be a smll strip mall building up across the road so that might change.
Morning Breakfast was same everyday the usual prefab everything.

would stay again if usual spot is booked.

Room Tip: exuxtive suites are nice have seperate living area.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Andrea R, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - Guelph, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2017

Dear Dar x

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of your last stay. We have a changed and added items to our breakfast which now has more variety for you to enjoy. Although the restaurants and shops are 5 minute drive away from our hotel, we are hoping that some of them open in a walking distance. We are looking forward to a future visit from you.