“Love their Indian food”

Cuisines: Indian, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 6, 2016

Recently 8 of us went out for a ncie evenig - we ordered a ummber of their Indian dishes and shared. G\ood food, nice location, lovely wait staff. I do recomend this spot. They also have Canadian food.

Date of visit: December 2016
1  Thank WilliamJDLewis

Reviewed November 27, 2016 via mobile

My family and I have been coming here for over 30 years... by far our favorite meals are the coconut chicken and the usual Thali plates which are served on what looked like Hospital aluminum trays but they are so delicious offering so many variety of flavors

Date of visit: November 2016
1  Thank Paul R
Reviewed November 2, 2016

Fabulous aromas drift out from the kitchen, whetting your appetite as you peruse the menu! My friends and I enjoyed late night snacks, feasting on a choice of desserts and fresh juices. Next time I will go for dinner!

Date of visit: May 2016
1  Thank Pamela4242
Reviewed October 17, 2016

I love everything about the Indian food at Diana's! First you get to choose the sauce (Ghandi's Revenge is the perfect mix of butter and vindaloo), then you can choose the protein (I loved the prawn option!), and you get a choice of two sides (basmati rice of course and some refreshing field greens with an amazing mango dijon dressing). Altogether this makes for a great Indian meal! The pakoras are a great appetizers but VERY filling. The cocktails weren't that great, my sweet wine spritzer was simply wine with some ice, and the Chai Martini was mediocre - definitely getting beer next time. Service was a bit slow despite a fairly empty restaurant.

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank Sasha S
Reviewed October 12, 2016 via mobile

First time to this place since the new owner's took over and it was remodelled and it is great! The decor is middle eastern and interesting to look at. We were there on a sat night and we're related to a trio of musicians as well. A little hard to continue our conversation once the music started so if that is the goal of your evening, check if there is entertainment slotted for that night (not sure if that is typical or not).

Date of visit: September 2016