“Nice Place To Getaway”

Staybridge Suites Guelph
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Guelph
Reviewed 25 February 2017

Friend and me get away one and awhile for a Boys Weekend, been a lot of places all over Toronto to Niagara. This our second time here and now why, the hotel itself quiet and rooms pretty much soundproof as I like music and don't mean loud but don't bother others around. But this place not far from towns like St Jacob or even Kitchener, nice place will keep coming back.

Room Tip: We were in 323 but close to elevator good, next time will try main floor room for a change
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Inder B, Manager at Staybridge Suites Guelph, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2017

Dear 369MStewart,

Thank you for sharing your review of the Staybridge Suites Guelph. I'm so pleased to hear that your experiences with us have been to your satisfaction! My team and I strive to earn our guests' loyalty by providing high-quality service and accommodations. Feedback like yours lets us know we're doing our job!

Again, thank you for your comments. I look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Guelph.

Reviewed 12 February 2017

Great suites, very welcoming and clean. Even the breakfast was good!,
Thanks for making our stay a positive experience. We booked through IHG reward points and then upgraded from there. The hotel treated a reward night as it should... A reward for brand loyalty not an inconvenience to them. They were excellent. Thanks.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a 1 or 2 bedroom suite
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Crawfordkim
Inder B, Manager at Staybridge Suites Guelph, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2017

Dear Crawfordkim,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the Staybridge Suites Guelph. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! As the Staybridge Suites is an IHG hotel, my staff and I strive to provide a hotel experience that meets or exceeds our brand's high standards. Our guests' comfort is one of our top priorities, so it's great to hear that you found your accommodations restful and relaxing.

Again, thank you for your comments and your loyalty. I look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Guelph.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

Went to this hotel for a night out in Guelph with some friends, rented a huge 2 bedroom suite, wow that was fun. the suite was located in one corner of the fifth floor and the room was a smoking room which is pretty rare these days.

hotel is close to the Sleeman brewery and close to many good restaurants.

the pool is awesome

friendly staff good service

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Inder B, Manager at Staybridge Suites Guelph, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2017

Dear Jean-Marc,

Thank you for sharing your review of the Staybridge Suites Guelph. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your time with us! As an extended-stay hotel, we strive to ensure that our guests are provided with all the comforts and necessities of home. I'm so glad that you were comfortable during your stay!

Reviewed 31 January 2017

This hotel/suites is a perfect set-up for a family hockey tournament. The staff were very accommodating, and allowed us to book a second night after our team went to the final round Sunday. Rooms are great with a nice kitchen area and separate bedrooms, perfect for a kid that had to get up early. I would recommend this hotel to any hockey parent, but I would also stay here is I was doing business in Guelph as well.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Inder B, Manager at Staybridge Suites Guelph, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2017

Dear WJMorriw,

Thank you for sharing your feedback from your recent stay with us. I was happy to see that you had a 5 star experience. Thank you for making us your hotel of choice, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

This hotel is wonderful. Large rooms, very clean, full kitchen fridge, micro, dishwasher with tabs for it, pots & pans, glasses. The pool is heated a great touch. The complimentary breakfast has a large variety. There is a theatre room to watch movies and a gym. I didn't want to leave.

Room Tip: I was on the 3rd floor corner #335 it was perfect the 4th floor is super quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Inder B, Manager at Staybridge Suites Guelph, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2017

Dear Jsf_blondie,

Thank you for sharing your review of the Staybridge Suites Guelph. I'm happy to hear that you were pleased with the service and accommodations you received during your time with us! It's the Staybridge standard to ensure that our guests receive clean, comfortable accommodations and great service, and feedback like yours lets us know we're doing our job!

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

Stayed here with the team for two nights even though we were booked for three. The staff were very accommodating considering the team was unable to advance and thus we did not have to stay the third night.
The rooms were fantastic. Very comfortable. Kitchenette was well equipped and very handy with 30+ kids around.
Breakfast in the morning was well managed and food was great. Everyone enjoyed.
The only minor criticism would be the pillows. They weren't great, and about the size of a throw pillow on a king size bed they could've been better.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Tallguy905,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your thoughts on the Staybridge Suites Guelph. It's great to hear that you and your family enjoyed your time with us! I'm so pleased that you found us to be convenient to your needs, and were comfortable in your suite. My team and I strive to earn feedback like yours, which lets us know that our guests are receiving the positive hotel experience that is the Staybridge standard. Further, in regards to the pillows; I am pleased to announce that we are in the process of replacing all the pillows in the entire hotel.

Reviewed 30 December 2016

I have booked my self for the new years eve 2016...2017
I was impressed with the way they handled our booking very polite and almost met all our requests....
The review will continue after our stay tomorrow..

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank afreezr
Inder B, Manager at Staybridge Suites Guelph, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2017

Dear Valued Guest,