All reviews front desk sized fridge waffles two bedroom suite free laundry stove top an industrial park free dinner laundry room hash browns complimentary breakfast french toast short drive chilli sitting area we've stayed waffle maker
Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

We spent 3 nights here.
It's easy access to Hwy 6 & 7 which allowed us to meet family obligations
Housekeeping on weekends is by request only
Kitchenette facility & pull out couch are suited to families
Indoor pool & gym allow for some exercise as well as lots of walking & nearby YMCA facilities

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Inder B, Manager at Staybridge Suites Guelph, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2017

Dear Wendy,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Staybridge Suites Guelph. I'm pleased that you were generally satisfied with your time with us! Again, thank you for your comments. I hope to see you again on your next visit to Guelph.

Reviewed February 27, 2017

This is one of the best hotels I've stayed in and I live in Guelph! The room was clean and featured practically a whole kitchen, with a stove, pots, fridge, plates, utensils etc.! It really had everything I needed. The hotel staff were kind enough to supply me with a kettle for my room too! The hotel staff are really kind and caring. They care about making your stay a good one. I asked for a room away from the elevator and was supplied with one. It was very quiet all night, but I'm a light sleeper and the fridge made a light noise that kept me up. I should have asked for ear plugs. This wouldn't bother most people. The traffic in the early morning is a little noticeable, but again, I'm sensitive.
The breakfast was the star for me. Best I've ever had. Really, really excellent, full service. There is everything! Waffles, cereal bar, fruit with pineapple and melon, yoghurt, and then french toast, bacon and little omelettes. They even offered real maple syrup! That's what I'm talking about. Of course there are muffins and coffee etc. I don't see how you can be disappointed.
I didn't get to use the pool but it looked nice. I would stay here again!
Also, bonus, they are pet friendly and my cat who stayed with us had a wonderful time lounging around. He acted like he was right at home and seemed to wonder why he wasn't invited on more hotel vacations, hah. They have small pet fee but it's reasonable. Parking is easy.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Inder B, Manager at Staybridge Suites Guelph, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2017

Dear Kellaur,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Staybridge Suites Guelph. I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and found the service and accommodations you received to your liking! Ensuring that our guests enjoy clean, comfortable accommodations and many convenient amenities at a great value is the Staybridge standard. Feedback like yours lets us know we're doing our job!

Again, thank you for your comments. I look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Guelph.

Reviewed February 25, 2017

Friend and me get away one and awhile for a Boys Weekend, been a lot of places all over Toronto to Niagara. This our second time here and now why, the hotel itself quiet and rooms pretty much soundproof as I like music and don't mean loud but don't bother others around. But this place not far from towns like St Jacob or even Kitchener, nice place will keep coming back.

Room Tip: We were in 323 but close to elevator good, next time will try main floor room for a change
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Inder B, Manager at Staybridge Suites Guelph, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2017

Dear 369MStewart,

Thank you for sharing your review of the Staybridge Suites Guelph. I'm so pleased to hear that your experiences with us have been to your satisfaction! My team and I strive to earn our guests' loyalty by providing high-quality service and accommodations. Feedback like yours lets us know we're doing our job!

Reviewed February 12, 2017

Great suites, very welcoming and clean. Even the breakfast was good!,
Thanks for making our stay a positive experience. We booked through IHG reward points and then upgraded from there. The hotel treated a reward night as it should... A reward for brand loyalty not an inconvenience to them. They were excellent. Thanks.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a 1 or 2 bedroom suite
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Crawfordkim
Inder B, Manager at Staybridge Suites Guelph, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2017

Dear Crawfordkim,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the Staybridge Suites Guelph. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! As the Staybridge Suites is an IHG hotel, my staff and I strive to provide a hotel experience that meets or exceeds our brand's high standards. Our guests' comfort is one of our top priorities, so it's great to hear that you found your accommodations restful and relaxing.

Again, thank you for your comments and your loyalty. I look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Guelph.

Reviewed February 2, 2017

Went to this hotel for a night out in Guelph with some friends, rented a huge 2 bedroom suite, wow that was fun. the suite was located in one corner of the fifth floor and the room was a smoking room which is pretty rare these days.

hotel is close to the Sleeman brewery and close to many good restaurants.

the pool is awesome

friendly staff good service

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Inder B, Manager at Staybridge Suites Guelph, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2017

Dear Jean-Marc,

Thank you for sharing your review of the Staybridge Suites Guelph. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your time with us! As an extended-stay hotel, we strive to ensure that our guests are provided with all the comforts and necessities of home. I'm so glad that you were comfortable during your stay!