All reviewssized fridgewafflestwo bedroom suitefree laundrystove topan industrial parkfree dinnerlaundry roomhash brownscomplimentary breakfastfrench toastshort drivechillisitting areawe've stayedwaffle makerthe breakfast area
Reviewed April 5, 2010

I have been staying at the Staybridge Suites Guelph during weekdays since late 2009 while on business in Guelph. As a business traveler, all of my needs are addressed with the provision of free high speed internet, complimentary breakfast and sunset meal, en suite kitchen, printing facilities and fitness room. There are other facilities which I haven't used such as a pool, a boardroom/meeting room, etc. but they are at my disposal should I need them. Coupled with a friendly staff and reasonable rates, Staybridge Suites Guelph has become my home away from home.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
bennidevasia, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Guelph, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2010

Thank you very much for your wonderful review.We assure you of our best services at all times and look forward to welcoming you on your next visit to Guelph.

For the team at Staybridge Suites Guelph/Waterloo

Reviewed April 1, 2010

Exceptional amenities and top notch service all around. Convenient location in the Hanlon Business Park, minutes from Hwy 401. Comfortable, clean rooms and generally wonderful ambiance.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business

Thank you very much for your wonderful review.We are delighted to note that you enjoyed your stay with us.We look forward to having you with us on your next visit to Guelph.

Thank you once again.

For the team at Staybridge Suites Guelph Waterloo

Reviewed March 20, 2010

We have a son is a wheelchair. We stayed is a wheelchair suite and adjoining room. Both rooms were large and clean. The roll in shower worked great with my son.
The movie room was a hit with both kids.
We took advantage of the free hot breakfast and suppers.
It would have been nice if the breakfast was longer on the weekends.
We stayed for seven nights.
The staff were very helpful with any questions we had.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
bennidevasia, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Guelph, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2010

Thank you very much for your wonderful review.We are delighted to learn that you had a great experience with us.We look forward to welcoming you on your next visit to Guelph.

For the Team at Staybridge Suites-Guelph

Reviewed March 11, 2010

We stayed at the Staybridge Suites Guelph for one night recently (2 rooms for 4 people)

The hotel looks to be brand new.
Staff was very friendly and helpful.
The decor and ambience of the rooms and entire hotel is really nice and soothing.
Our room had a Sharp flat screen TV with tons of channels and a well equipped kitchenette.
Beds were very comfortable with excellent linens (including the towels)
Ther heating, ventilation, water pressure/temperature was excellent.
> There was a strange knonking sound coming from the sink area in the early morning. To me, it sounded like air in the pipes....it did disturb sleep, however, staff seemed very receptive to noting the issue.
> Also, I found the rooms to not be as sound-proof (from hallway noises) as some other properties I've stayed at.
There is a well equipped gym. The treadmill was broken (staff tried a circuit breaker reset but it didn't help). The chap told me they ususally reset the C/B when the treadmill doesn't work...
There is a nice small indoor pool.
- Breakfast is included and is on par with most suite hotels I've stayed in (except no fresh whole fruit seen)

What I liked:
- Sparkling clean and great ambience and design
- The super friendly and helpful staff
- Great value

To improve
- Try to find a way to improve hall door sound-proofing (better seals, heavier door?)
- Add fresh whole fruit to morning breakfast (oranges, apples)
- Gym maintenance

I will definitely reccomend this hotel to family and friends

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
bennidevasia, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Guelph, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2010

Thank you very much for your very detailed review.Feedbacks like this help us to move our services to the next level.Ofcourse,we took care of the Gym equipment issue on the same day.Our Breakfast menu is continuously evolving one to best accomodate our guest preferences and your suggestion would certainly be a top point of discussion for our next menu planning.

Thank you once again and look forward to welcoming you on your next visit to Guelph.

For the team at Staybridge Suites-Guelph/Waterloo

Reviewed February 9, 2010

We travelled here with our sports team. The consensus was that this was the best hotel we have stayed in yet. The rooms were large and very clean. It is so helpful, especially when travelling with kids, to have a fridge and microwave. We used the common eating area for our pot luck supper.
Breakfast was also excellent. One of the best hot breakfast's we've had - and it is provided with your room rate! Although it would have been nice if they could serve breakfast until 11:00 am on weekends. (I rated service at 3* because I asked if they could extend breakfast for 15 minutes as our team was on the ice from 9:15 until 10:15 and they only served breakfast until 10:30. The kids could not each much more than a bowl of cereal or piece of fruit before leaving for the arena at 8:00 AM, they would not do this.)
However, everything else about this hotel was top notch, we will definitely seek out Staybridge Suites for future stays.

• Stayed: February 2010
1  Thank gardengirl102
bennidevasia, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Guelph, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2010

Thank you very much for your comments.We always try to excel in offering our guests the best experience possible.

However,if you could let us know in advance (at least) the previous evening,we can certainly try and work something out for the team.

Thank you once again on behalf of the team at Staybridge Suites-Guelph