“Terrible Service”

Add it.
Dairy Queen
Ranked #9 of 10 Dessert in Guelph
Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

Except for the fact that my sundae was good. The manager needs to do some staff training in manners. Sitting at take out window there all joking around and using some very foul words.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed October 23, 2016

I often go here for a treat for the kids. I always have had a positive experience. The owner is also super friendly and takes time to talk to you, if he's around. Staff is always great.

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank 155alk
Reviewed July 4, 2016

Apparently we hit a day when everyone was in a rough mood. Not good. We ate and ran before we got into trouble with the teacher!

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed February 19, 2015

Their ice cream treats of all kinds are always delicious,unfortunately the wait can almost always be long . The staff doesnt seem to have any sense of urgency when it comes to the public and trying to go a little faster. I work in retail and know the importance of that. I had the grandchildren with me this last time and they were getting very impatient at the long wait. They love it when they get it. It seems to me that there just isnt the staff needed at the right times.

Date of visit: December 2014
Reviewed November 27, 2014 via mobile

Tried chicken sanwich, awfully cold and took about 10 Mins for that cold meat. Smoothies are ok but I've had better at a different DQ.