“Best Indian food in Guelph!!”
Review of Bollywood Bistro

Bollywood Bistro
Ranked #55 of 401 Restaurants in Guelph
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 April 2012

This is the best Indian food in Guelph by a long shot!! The food is incredible and the service and atmosphere is also wonderful. It is a little more expensive but well worth it as it is a fine dining experience!!

3  Thank Lisa S

Reviewed 21 February 2012

Had a wonderful dinner here last weekend. The owner spent time chatting with our table and explaining where she gets her menu ideas. The price was reasonable. A fantastic little gem in Guelph - intimate with flavourful meals.

Reviewed 24 December 2011

Manager spent extra time with us on our first visit to explain the different menu items and the history of the restaurant. Classy! Fresh and tasty food. We love going back.

2  Thank LucySlater518
Reviewed 5 November 2011

I'm Indian, and this is some of the best Indian food I have ever had. My wife and I have been there about 15 times now, and I've even gotten take out to take to my parents in Brampton for special occasions. My Indian mother is very picky and also appreciates the food from here. I'm vegetarian so I've only tried a few dishes -- but the paneer tikka appetizer (wow, wow, wow), channa masala, pakoras, samosa, aloo gobi -- are all amazing. I wish the price was slightly cheaper, and the portions slightly larger, but I will take whetever they will give me! This is a family run place, and the husband and wife owners are charming, friendly and sophisticated. It's a nice place to eat in and a warm atmosphere. Perhaps THE best Indian restaurant in the GTA.

2  Thank MNRJSS
Reviewed 1 November 2011

I read the reviews and decided to bring my wife and infant daughter as a surprise. I asked for a table that was away from traffic because we were celebrating my daughters 1-year birth. When I arrived, I was escorted through the nice dining room and to the very back of the restaurant and into a very plain room with a door. I objected to not being seated with in the main dining room, and when the hostess (owner) insisted I objected stronger. The co-owner offered a seat in the main dining room but the other co-owner objected still further. I cannot be sure about why we received this treatment (we went to the more affordable and very pleasant Spice 11), but I can be sure I will not return.

3  Thank sirtravelalot1