“Always a Fantastic Meal”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
San Francisco Panini
Ranked #126 of 429 Restaurants in Guelph
Reviewed July 13, 2018

I've been here several times, and have always ordered the chicken cutlet hot sandwich with onions. Amazing! It is a little bit pricey for one sandwich, however it's very filling, and made fresh to order.

Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

Not paninis by any definition I’m used to. More like a combination between a cheesesteak and a hoagie on a huge sourdough bun.

I mean, it’s tasty enough, but definitely not what I was expecting from a panini place.

Also, kind of pricey.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Found this place at Cowan Place on way to meeting which was perfect since 3 pm and I had not had lunch. The place was very clean, empty but a small group had just left. The veal sandwich was huge and excellent. The peppers, onions were good but a little cold. They say they make everything fresh which takes a bit but was worth it. Will be back.

Reviewed January 20, 2018

I drive past this place every day on the way to school, and finally decided to give it a try. The place was completely empty except for one. I ordered the lasagna and spaghetti with meatballs. First of all, it was VERY expensive. The man who took my order (possibly the owner/manager) told me that although it would take 15 minutes, it was definitely worth the wait. I asked if there was anything I could order that was ready immediately, to which the answer was no. So I ordered and waited around 20 minutes. Portions were ok, filling but small. Taste was BLAND, frozen lasagna honestly tastes better. NEVER returning.

tl;dr All food items take 15-20 minutes to make. Frozen food is cheaper and better.

Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

I have always wanted to try their paninis so the other day I drove out of my way to order their vegetarian panini
I was impressed with the quick acknowledgement considering how busy it was.
I was third in line when the young lady looked at me and greeted me! She was taking orders and the payments while being the only server.
She took my order and money and said I was # 91
I sat on a bench on the side where the kitchen door was and expected her to yell out my number
She remembered all of the customers and their orders including mine
She came out of the kitchen with my sandwich in hand without yelling the number and looking all around the room
I was delighted with the visit and the sandwich
It was packed with eggplant, zucchini, mushrooms, cheese and tomato
Wonderful!