“Warm and cozy”

Add it.
The Pinecone Coffee Company
Ranked #22 of 49 Coffee & Tea in Hamilton
Reviewed December 31, 2016 via mobile

We recommend the blueberry muffins. Very soft, fresh and so delicious. The brownies too! We bought one brownie, and we received two. Very friendly and polite workers.

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed December 22, 2016

I stumbled upon Pinecone while killing time before a departing GO train. It's just a block away from the station, but miles away from the other closest option for coffee, the ubiquitous Tim Horton's. A great choice if you're looking for a real coffee experience.

Date of visit: December 2016
1  Thank Chattyscrapper
Reviewed October 12, 2016

Pinecone café has good coffee, good food and friendly staff. The atmosphere is very relaxed and friendly.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed October 5, 2016

Pinehouse coffeehouse is absolutely adorable. It's small and quiet, filled with "hipsters." I wouldn't suggest going with a loud group or children. You would definitely get stares and shushes. The coffee is tasty, but expensive for what you get. I ordered an iced latte and paid $4... I only had 1 iced cube in my glass. Aside from that, the food is delicious, especially the arugula/goat cheese/mushroom sandwich on whole grain bread. The coffeehouse itself is adorable -- I took many pictures of the cute sign on the wall! Great for coffee lovers.

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank camomile-tea
Reviewed July 3, 2016

Now we're talking! This place is the best around serving west coast 49th Parallel coffee as well Phil and Sebastian's coffee beans. and wow...theses barista's know how to make a cortado. The Monster donuts on most days and fresh scones add to the treat. I have a pinecone EVERYDAY! Can't live without it.

Date of visit: June 2016